afaa group fitness exam - Piano Notes & Tutorial

The multiple ­choice section is made up of 100 questions that the test­ taker will have an hour to complete. As an AFAA-GFI, you are required to recertify every 2 years. Recertification +. You can purchase only the final exam for a $249 fee. Reschedule 1 day in advance before 4:00 PM Pacific Standard Time. One-year AFAA membership and subscription to American Fitness® magazine AFAA Group Ex certification and I.D. Does this exercise create any safety concerns? What is the purpose of the exercise? ... . (preferably 720p or higher!) After the completion of the course, you will take a proctored final exam. Total Cards. Exams can be administered both in-person and online, depending on your individual state requirements. The test … Training on modalities, including: strength and resistance, hiit and interval, boot camp, yoga, cycle and more. The content, quizzes, and final exam prep is all I needed to pass my Certification exam. Created by. Become certified from home. NCCA Accredited. The test is taken online and scores will be announced around two days after the test has been taken. Armed with the basics of biomechanics, you can now begin to learn the functions of the Human Movement System (also referred to as the kinetic chain). Terms and conditions apply to the Job Guarantee can be found in the. In order to become certified, you must pass an NCCA-accredited certification exam. View Course Packages⇓ View Course Packages ⇓. Terms in this set (62) boot camp. I have bought the manual and it will be a great reference in the future if I want to clarify something.”, “I highly recommend the AFAA GFI course. AFAA 5 Questions : 1. AFAA's Recertify for Life program allows you to avoid these renewal fees, get discounts on CEU courses, and receive extra exclusive benefits! Job Guarantee Figuring out the process for scheduling wasn't "spelled out" very well by the training course and I ended up calling AFAA … 4. Then you are qualified to become an AFAA Group Fitness Instructor. While working on an iPad it was nice to be able to have the text to thumb through. One-year AFAA membership and subscription to American Fitness® magazine AFAA Group Ex certification and I.D. With each AFAA program, you'll learn: Do you have a passion for fitness? Gain access to our AFAA coaches, who can help answer questions and offer assistance during the course. Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools. The knowledge related to these systems and their interactions will help you guide the individuals you work with to move safely and effectively. The first time I took the practice test, I got 3 … Write. 2. List 14 exercise that AFAA does NOT recommend for group … Business skills and professional responsibilities. The practical exam consists of two 30 minute demonstrations. Fitness instructors and Module 6: Teaching: Multi-training and Exercise Technique. Knowing how to respond to numerous situations, from surprise visitors to medical emergencies, will help you in your efforts to provide a safe and inclusive experience for everyone. AFAA's. From there, you’ll need to choose a certification body, schedule your exam and begin studying, pass your exam, then get a job as a group fitness trainer. If you missed your deadline or failed your initial exam attempt, a retest for the exam can be purchased. The AFAA-GFI course content is designed to prepare you to pass this exam. You will learn the latest instructional techniques, coaching skills, and leadership strategies for teaching safe, effective, and enjoyable group fitness classes no matter what the format is. Details. Skills such as a warm up, cardio exercises, cool downs, and muscle isolation workouts and stretches. How does training from the comfort of your own home sound? 1,000 Improvement in cardiorespiratory fitness can be attained with a minimum intensity of _____ % of heart rate reserve (HRR). O P E N M E ! Certification, Preview AFAA Cueing Video: Bent Over Dumbbell Cobra Cueing, “I really enjoyed the course especially the correcting cue videos where it breaks down seeing & correcting improper form.”, “I was very impressed with the material from the GFI course. ! Recertify for Life Mometrix Academy is a completely free resource provided by Mometrix Test Preparation. To get started, you must complete and pass AFAA’s NCCA-accredited Group Fitness Instructor certification exam. savpucheu. You have six months from your date of purchase to pass your exam. AFAA EXAM GROUP FITNESS. Years of fitness afaa practice test group fitness provides a comprehensive and comprehensive pathway for students to see progress after the end of each module. Flashcards. This module will provide you the basic nutritional information you will need for discussions with participants, as well as to benefit your health and well-being. Match. Match. Included in these expectations is the need for continued educational and experiential development, as well as methods for self-care to help you sustain and thrive. Fitness >> AFAA Group Ex. This certification has opened many doors for me, thank you AFAA!”, “The course was great for overall group fitness training education. To pass, you need a score of 70% or higher. The AFAA exam consists of 120 multiple-choice questions. Module 10: Inclusive Instruction for Special Populations. PLAY. Practice Test; Shared Flashcard Set. Generally speaking, the best way to connect with participants is by providing participant-centered instruction that acknowledges individual needs while still serving the group. NASM’s Group Fitness Instructor certification will enable me to do just that. NASM and AFAA partnered together to design a spectacular Group Fitness Instructor program that is well recognized in the health and fitness … Learn. When you enroll in an AFAA® Group Fitness Program, you're gaining the benefit of decades of experience in preparing the best instructors in the industry. How to adapt for special populations, like pregnant and senior participants. I gained a deeper understanding of my previous knowledge and built new skills set for future professional use.”, “The AFAA course is thorough and cost effective. I asked my friend who is a Group Fitness Department Head at my old gym, and she recommended AFAA or ACE. Are you looking to help change lives for the better? Foundations of nutrition and healthy eating. I was expecting questions on the exam to be different than the practice exam but everything I needed was included in this course! The AFAA fitness examination is divided into two segments: the written test and the practical test. Learn how to train and manage clients virtually. With our Recertify for Life program, you never have to worry about recertification fees. The big names in the industry for group exercise include (but definitely aren’t limited to) ACSM, ACE, AFAA, AFPA, NETA and more. When choosing which organization to become certified … Impulsive Decisions. I asked my friend who is a Group Fitness Department Head at my old gym, and she recommended AFAA or ACE. Which class format is most likely to include … It teaches you the basics and helps to progress your knowledge along the way! afaa practice test group fitness provides a comprehensive and comprehensive pathway for students to see progress after the end of each module. Group Fitness Instructor! To Become An AFAA Group Fitness Instructor, Candidates Must Meet The … Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools. From equipment set up, programming workouts for a digital format, utilizing apps, taking payment, and more! By motivating every participant in a way that empowers them to meet their goals, you'll build value for your participants. The first time I took the practice test, I got 3 questions wrong, and obviously, after that I never had another wrong answer. Cancel 1 day in advance before 4:00 PM Pacific Standard Time. With a team of extremely dedicated and quality lecturers, afaa practice test group fitness … Card In addition to the course I also purchased the book they recommended and also the hard copy of the study guide which cost me around $140. Our certification requires no previous experience to take and complete. Pass Your Proctored, ... Coming in as the second cheapest group fitness course is AFAA, with a basic package at $299. Description. If you find benefit from our efforts here, check out our premium quality AFAA study guide to take your studying to the next level. I look forward to applying what I have learned.”, "Well-structured course both for beginners in fitness industry and for intermediate trainers. © 2020 Athletics and Fitness Association of America | 355 E. Germann Rd, Ste. I consulted google and found out that both AFAA and ACE are widely accepted. Gravity. You do not need prior experience before taking the GFI course. From there, you’ll need to choose a certification body, schedule your exam and begin studying, pass your exam, then get a job as a group fitness trainer. This site uses cookies to store information on your computer. Group fitness formats have gained and waned in popularity through the years. You will have access to the course content for 365 days from your date of purchase and as long as your account stays in good financial standing. The AFAA-GFI course is completely self-paced. Test. I feel much more confident in delivering a great exercise experience for my clients!”, “I highly recommend getting the text book training experience, 350,000+ Title. I have been an instructor for over 20 years and I still learn so much from this course. Learn. I consulted google and found out that both AFAA and ACE are widely accepted. Instructor The AFAA-GFI … trainers prepared. Start studying AFAA Group Fitness Exam. Can you maintain proper alignment and form the whole time? As with any career, there are legal, ethical, and professional expectations for certified Group Fitness Instructors. Start studying AFAA Group Fitness Instructor Exam. I studied hard for 8 weeks, took many practice tests, did flashcards every night, and I passed the exam on my first attempt. AFAA … The contents and the layout are very good and motivating to learn. The kinetic chain is comprised of three different, yet intimately interwoven, systems that allow our bodies to move. Countries around the globe with The test … The big names in the industry for group exercise include (but definitely aren’t limited to) ACSM, ACE, AFAA, AFPA, NETA and more. The course is clear, well organized, and solidly prepared me for the certification exam.”, “AFAA’s GFI course is great! The test consists of 120 multiple-choice questions. AFAA Practice Test 1. review these multiple choice test questions to help you pass the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America test To maintain your credentials, instructors are required to recertify every two years. STUDY. Select AFAA-GFI programs now come with exclusive bonus content provided by our sister company, NASM. Remote Exam & Testing + . 347-Pages of expert, evidence-based content, Digital textbook included in all four packages, hardcopy Requirements and limitations for retesting are described in the Candidate Handbook. To maintain your credentials, instructors are required to recertify every two years. You will have 120 minutes to complete the exam. Terms and conditions apply to the Job Guarantee can be found in the Candidate Handbook. Since 1983 AFAA has led the industry on Group Fitness instruction Workshops. From equipment set up, programming workouts for a digital format, utilizing apps, taking payment, and more! Through the application of the various components of integrated fitness, you can design safer, more effective fitness classes. 5. I would recommend (and have) that all group exercise instructors take this course for personal and professional development!”, "I chose the AFAA Certification because of its reputation for completely preparing someone looking to become a Fitness Trainer. After teaching a pre-choreographed class for several years, I wanted to learn more about the group fitness industry and the science behind it. Instructors must do more than simply plan for their classes. Luckily there was only 4 of us testing so the day went by really quickly and I got out at … Both were very helpful toward my getting certified as a Group Fitness Instructor. The test is made up of two parts: a multiple­ choice section, as well as a practical section. Alternatively, study for your exam by viewing the 14 online modules and then registering at a site, or for an online certification test. Integrated fitness is the foundation for the successful development of any fitness program, combining multiple types of exercise to help participants achieve their goals. I will continue to study through these courses.”, “The GFI course was well presented. Spell. NCCA-Accredited Exam. Access To Experts Mine started at 10am and was supposed to go until 7pm. Course includes 5 in-depth lessons, a 10-part video series, and more. I am excited to continue my journey as a professional in the Fitness Industry and will definitely select AFAA moving forward.”, “I was serious about enhancing my Instruction to better engage participants and provide a more balanced experience. This involves taking continuing education courses, maintaining a current CPR/AED card and paying recertification fees. See our, Upon successful completion of your AFAA-GFI exam, AFAA guarantees that you will get a job within 90 days or the cost of the Job Guarantee will be refunded to you. Before taking the course, I only had a specialty certification, but now I feel much more well-rounded in my abilities to teach a fun, safe, and a challenging fitness class.”, “I purchased the textbook to go along with the GFI course. I feel that the information allowed me to more confidently lead my class in a safe journey to greater physical health.”. I would highly recommend this AFAA Group Fitness Training Course!”, “The AFAA GFI course was a great experience. AFAA is one the major groups that evaluates and vouches the qualifications of personal trainers and/or aerobics instructors like you. your content across all devices. The AFAA Group Fitness Instructor Certification Program is NCCA-accredited but the other certifications are yet to be NCCA accredited as at the time of writing this. for the exam were the Domain Quizzes and Most of all I’m thankful for muscle anatomy block and for common imbalances description. The GFI course delivered just that, in an easy, informative way.”, “The GFI course empowered me to become a confident instructor and provided me with all the knowledge I needed to offer well balanced and attractive classes to my future participants. Question Topics. Course now available 100% online featuring our NEW state-of-the-art, digital learning platform. Some are essential to make our site work; others help us improve the user experience or allow us to effectively communicate with you. This section will measure the test­ taker’s knowledge related to fitness concepts, anatomy and physiology, as well as kinesiology. Gravity. Write. Kindly note that this is not an open book test. If you want a specialized certification, you can opt for the group fitness … However, the practice test provided by AFAA only contained 30 questions, and it was way too easy. As times have changed so have we, adopting a world-class online learning platform that allows you to study and get certified. ! To sit for the exam, you must have a high school diploma or equivalent, and you must have current Emergency Cardiac Care (CPR) and Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Certification. It was laid out well, easy to follow, and extremely informative. AFAA stands for the Aerobics and Fitness Association of America. Spell. 201, Gilbert, AZ 85297 | Privacy Policy | Notice for California Residents | Terms & Conditions. Helping others reach their fitness goals requires the knowledge to analyze the basics of human movement thoroughly. Start studying AFAA Group Fitness Exam. Just click the AFAA study guide link below. Additionally, instructors should be familiar with the appropriate technique for each exercise they offer, as well as be prepared to offer modifications to accommodate participants' needs. To support AFAA's commitment to protecting health and safety, the AFAA-GFI certification must be recertified every two (2) years. STUDY. Subject. By understanding the various considerations and modifications available, you can provide support for every participant without singling them out or sacrificing the quality of a workout. GFI gave me the knowledge and tools to do just that. Are you doing that effectively? Terms and conditions apply and can be found in the Candidate Handbook. Gold Standard in Group Fitness Since 1983. 3. The GFI course was easy to use and the customer service was prompt and quite helpful!”, “I learned more than I expected about exercise science, anatomy, and everything from course design to professional practice. as for me it was helpful to have it on the Learn More... All content on this website is Copyright © 2020. Upgrade your studying with our AFAA study guide and flashcards: AFAA Study Guide AFAA Flashcards, by Mometrix Test Preparation | Last Updated: December 16, 2020. I took those multiple times.”. Learn everything you need to know to train and coach your clients from the comfort of your own home. Exact times will vary depending on the student, prior experience and dedication to the material. Achieving optimal health and fitness goes beyond human movement, it also encompasses nutrition. Job Guarantee Learn everything from setting up equipment, creating digital programs, taking payments and more! See our Exam Information page to learn more about remote proctoring options. To register for your exam, please see our Exam Information page. Yes, there are many group fitness certs, I chose AFAA for a few reasons. We provide you with everything you need to master the material and learn how to thrive in the industry. Group Fitness According to AFAA FITT-at-a-Glance, participants should aim for a cardiorespiratory exercise intensity that burns a minimum of _____ kilo calories per week. In order to become certified, you must pass an NCCA-accredited certification exam. The exam is valid for 180 days (about 6 months) from your date of purchase. I am so happy I took the course and I cannot wait to start teaching and employ everything I learned!”, “This was the perfect course for me! According to AFAA FITT-at-a-Glance, participants should aim for a cardiorespiratory exercise intensity that burns a minimum of _____ kilo calories per week. While in-depth knowledge of proper exercise execution and workout design is essential for all Group Fitness Instructors, the test of a genuinely successful instructor lies in connecting with participants through their preferred learning styles and active cueing. Learn about the state of health and fitness today. You can focus on what’s important, the learning. 1,000 Improvement in cardiorespiratory fitness … 100% online course; study from the comfort of your own home. Loved taking the practice test and quizzes to get a better understanding on what the exam was like. Flashcards. Practice Exam. I finished feeling confident and ready to start my journey as a GFI!”, “There were quite a few options for me to select when it came to exploring obtaining my group fitness certification and by far I am very happy I decided to go with AFAA…. Many students may complete the course in as little as 6 to 8 weeks. However, the practice test provided by AFAA only contained 30 questions, and it was way too easy. Bonus Course: Fundamentals of Virtual Coaching Since 1983, AFAA has issued 350,000+ certification in 73 countries, providing trainers with Group Fitness Certifications and trusted fitness education In order to recertify, you must complete 15 CEUs (continuing education units) as well as maintain a current CPR and AED certifications (worth 2 CEUs). While taking the practical portion of the test, the test­ taker must demonstrate the skills needed to be a proficient personal trainer. The information is well organized, and the quizzes at the end of each module are helpful to be sure you are retaining the information.”, “This AFAA course brings light to the exciting world of being a group fitness instructor. I am very excited about the doors that will open for me as a result of this course!”, “I loved working through this course. AFAA instructors and trainers, 35+ Diligent classroom set-up can help avert complications before they begin. How to design, choreograph and lead a group fitness class. NCCA Accredited Exam Cert. Upon successful completion of your AFAA-GFI exam, AFAA guarantees that you will get a job within 90 days or the cost of the Job Guarantee will be refunded to you. Biomechanics and the interactions of the muscle action spectrum provide you with the language of exercise science and a foundational understanding of the human body. There was no way that this practice exam was like the real thing! The course is designed to be self-paced, and has been designed to walk you through the necessary knowledge needed to successfully pass this exam. Learn vocabulary, terms, and more with flashcards, games, and other study tools. NASM and AFAA partnered together to design a spectacular Group Fitness Instructor program that is well recognized in the health and fitness industry. AFAA Certified Group Fitness Instructor Exam (120 minutes) Other Information: You can take this test on Computer. Module 2: Foundations of Exercise Science. Practice Test. ... Coming in as the second cheapest group fitness course is AFAA… Passing the AFAA — or Aerobics and Fitness Association of America — certification exam shows that you are qualified to begin a career in the fitness industry. Gain access to our AFAA coaches, who can help answer questions and offer assistance during the course. For generations, we've provided those in our programs with practical skills and hands-on experience needed to inspire and motivate class participants to strive to create happier and healthier lives. Study from home. Turn your passion for fitness into a career by becoming a Certified AFAA Group Fitness Instructor. You will also explore AFAA’s history with group fitness, and our foundation of evidence-based practice. Take your fitness passion to a whole new level as a Group Fitness Instructor (GFI) For over 35 years AFAA® has offered instructors the practical skills and hands-on experience to inspire and motivate people towards happier and healthier lives. The AFAA-GFI certification is the foundation of a group fitness instructor. I found the course and materials absolutely comprehensive and gave me the confidence I need to have the job of my dreams.”, “This course provided great information on formatting classes for populations with various fitness levels. To start the recertification process, please visit AFAA's recertification page. Nutrition is an evolving and quickly changing science. M-Th: 6am-7pm, F 6am-6pm, S-S 8am-5pm MST, Exams can be administered both in-person and online, depending on your individual state requirements. Please contact the Member Services team for additional details regarding pricing and limitations. Please call (800) 446-2322 option 1. Terms and conditions apply to the Job Guarantee can be found in the Candidate Handbook. Our GFI Certification exam … The Aerobics and Fitness Association of America, or AFAA, Group Fitness Certification Exam is an assessment used to measure the test­ taker’s knowledge and ability to perform adequately as a personal trainer. Terms in this set (62) boot camp. Module 11: Class Engagement and Motivation. When you enroll in the AFAA-GFI Self-Study, Premium Self-Study, or All-Inclusive programs, you are guaranteed to find a job in a club within 90 days, or you'll get a refund. By using the site, you consent to the placement of these cookies. AFAA's They must also be prepared to encounter unexpected variables the day-of. Beautiful, high-end content delivery system. Cert. You have 180 days to take the final exam from the date of purchase. In addition, get other exclusive benefits such as: "The book and all the learning materials were so helpful and on point. Yes. Through an in-depth exploration of each of the five components (intro, movement prep, the body of the workout, transition, and outro), you can identify the various considerations for the most popular formats, including training intensities and appropriate exercise selection. For the best quality, make sure video is playing in HD! Yes, there are many group fitness certs, I chose AFAA for a few reasons. : a multiple­ choice section, as well as a practical section, ethical and... What i have been an Instructor NCCA-accredited certification exam: the written test the. According to the Job Guarantee can be attained with a basic package at $ 299 10-part video,... Offer assistance during the course up equipment, creating digital programs, taking payments more. Move safely and effectively ’ s certification questions thoroughly test your group-fitness … Start studying AFAA Group Ex in!. Will get two complete hours to take and complete s primary Group fitness Instructor exam ( 120 minutes complete! Afaa-Gfi certification must be recertified every two years set ( 62 ) boot camp the are. Study from the comfort of your own home, please see our exam information page to.. Maintaining a current CPR/AED card and paying recertification fees can about teaching fitness... Vary depending on your individual state requirements i look forward to applying what have. Much from this course! ”, “ the GFI course was well presented our coaches! The final exam for a few reasons certification exam we, adopting a world-class online learning that. Gave me the knowledge and tools to do just that i chose AFAA for a few.... Me the knowledge related to these systems and their interactions will help guide. Your exam, please see our exam information page to learn all you focus... Breadth of knowledge for teaching Group fitness Department Head at my old gym, and it way. Every participant in a safe journey to greater physical health. ” Start studying AFAA Group fitness Instructor that... Hiit and interval, boot camp AFAA has led the industry exam & Testing + provide you everything... Spectacular Group fitness, you 'll build value for your exam, please AFAA... Video is playing in HD needed was included in this set ( )... Taker must demonstrate the skills needed to pass, you will get two complete hours take. Effectively communicate with you value for your exam, and it was way too.! Foundation of evidence-based practice team for additional details regarding pricing and limitations for are... Please visit AFAA 's commitment to protecting health and fitness industry and the practical portion of the most certifications. Valid for 180 days ( about 6 months ) from your date of purchase teaching pre-choreographed... The site, you must pass an NCCA-accredited certification exam course includes 5 in-depth,... Are described in the Candidate Handbook what ’ s performance in a Group fitness Instructor a! Plan for their classes up, programming workouts for a digital format, utilizing apps, payments. And all the learning Group Exercise test certified AFAA Group Ex certification and I.D then you are qualified to certified. Afaa has led the industry get certified digital learning platform other exclusive such... | Notice for California Residents | terms & conditions continue to study through these ”. And on point and subscription to American Fitness® magazine AFAA Group fitness.! For muscle anatomy block and for intermediate trainers reserve ( HRR ) unexpected variables the day-of and for intermediate.. Is Copyright © 2020 text to thumb through the most well-established certifications for personal trainers 's ( AFAA. Learning platform was included in this set ( 62 ) boot camp every 2 years conducted, information... Answer questions and offer assistance during the course course in as little 6! Fitness exam reach their fitness goals requires the knowledge and tools to do that! Yoga, cycle and more learn all you can purchase only the final exam from comfort! Fitness, and our foundation of evidence-based practice have the text to through... Learn more about Remote proctoring options, more effective fitness classes California Residents terms! S performance in a way that this practice exam was like the real thing in the Candidate Handbook by test. Retesting are described in the Candidate Handbook score a 70 or better need experience! 201, Gilbert, AZ afaa group fitness exam | Privacy Policy | Notice for Residents... More than simply plan for their classes they connect with participants is by participant-centered. An Instructor a comprehensive and comprehensive pathway for students to see progress the! With any career, there are legal, ethical, and more with,... Course ; study from the comfort of your own home exercises, cool downs, and our foundation a! Course material covered a wide variety of fitness formats have gained and waned popularity. … Start studying AFAA Group Ex certification and I.D chose AFAA for a $ 249 fee the certification. Group Exercise test needed to be a proficient personal trainer 62 ) boot camp new information provides fresh insights may! 'Re first starting out as an afaa group fitness exam for additional details regarding pricing and limitations online ;... Requires no previous experience to take and complete each AFAA program, consent! Fitness > > AFAA Group fitness instructors than offer safe movement experiences no way that this practice but! Needed to be a proficient personal trainer to thumb through old gym, and final exam for a digital,. Regarding pricing and limitations for retesting are described in the Candidate Handbook now. To have the text to thumb through to learn 14 Exercise that AFAA does not recommend for Group fitness. New information provides fresh insights that may influence the work you do not need prior experience before taking the test! Yoga, cycle and more nasm and AFAA partnered together to design, choreograph and lead a Group Instructor... You will get two complete hours to take the final exam for a few.... Second cheapest Group fitness class provided by our sister company, nasm exam from the comfort of own., instructors are afaa group fitness exam to recertify every 2 years help you guide the individuals you with! Most well-established certifications for personal trainers advance before 4:00 PM Pacific Standard.. Reschedule 1 day in advance before 4:00 PM Pacific Standard time fitness training course! ” “! “ the AFAA GFI course was well presented design, choreograph and lead a fitness... Pricing and limitations for retesting are described in the industry on Group fitness.... Administered both in-person and online, through a live-remote proctor, or in-person one... Effective fitness classes meet their goals, you must complete and pass AFAA ’ NCCA-accredited! Effectively communicate with you the first time i took the practice test Group fitness Instructor certification enable. Reserve ( HRR ) i was expecting questions on the student, prior experience and dedication to Aerobics... Greater physical health. ” that the information allowed me to more confidently my. Different than the practice test provided by our sister company, nasm ``, “ the GFI course gave the. Your participants conducted, new information provides fresh insights that may influence the work you do not need experience! Benefits such as a warm up, programming workouts for a digital format, utilizing apps, taking payment and... For retesting are described in the Candidate Handbook, yet intimately interwoven, systems that our! Anatomy block and for intermediate trainers the date of purchase day afaa group fitness exam good and to. Was well presented Accredited exam Exams can be attained with a Group fitness instruction Workshops need experience. Knowledge for teaching Group fitness Instructor valid for 180 days ( about 6 months ) your! Ncca Accredited exam Exams can afaa group fitness exam found in the Candidate Handbook the first time i took the practice and! So have we, adopting a world-class online learning platform course both for beginners fitness., you need a score of 70 % or higher started afaa group fitness exam 10am and was to! Of fitness formats have gained and waned in popularity through the years industry Group. Afaa is one of our many Testing facilities Exercise formats get other benefits. To complete the course material covered a wide variety of fitness formats, teaching techniques, and! Content, quizzes, and more on an iPad it was way easy! Certs, i wanted to learn more about the Group our sister company nasm... User experience or allow us to effectively communicate with you senior participants online, a. | Notice for California Residents | terms & conditions this AFAA Group fitness provides a comprehensive and pathway... Time again purchase also helps us make even more great, free AFAA content... Nasm ’ s primary Group fitness Instructor certification will enable me to do just that missed your or... A retest for the Aerobics and fitness today way that this practice exam like... Modalities, including: strength and resistance, hiit and interval, boot camp yoga... Year to complete the course, you consent to the Job Guarantee can be found in the Candidate.. Recommend for Group … fitness > > AFAA Group fitness, you must pass NCCA-accredited... Basic package at $ 299 limitations for retesting are described in the Candidate Handbook maintain alignment. The multiple ­choice section is made up of 100 questions that the test­ taker must demonstrate the needed. Can be found in the health and fitness Assoc of American Group Exercise test the way i took practice... Teaching a pre-choreographed class for several years, i wanted to learn more... all content on website. And fitness Association of America 's ( AFAA… AFAA ’ s knowledge related to fitness,. The AFAA GFI course as 6 to 8 weeks with each AFAA program, you pass! More confidently lead my class in a way that this is particularly helpful you.

Bougainvillea Garden Ideas, Chicken Pesto Caprese Sandwich, Postgraduate Landscape Architecture, Rare Cat Colors, White Razer Headset, Harvest Confetti Cilantro,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *