best healthiest cookie - Piano Notes & Tutorial

The taste and texture is pretty good, but nothing to write home about. I, the writer, am the first to admit that I can never just have one They are … Plus, here’s what an experts says is best to eat after a workout. Take a look at how we based our decision…, Freshness: Obviously nobody likes biting into a stale, dry, crumbly cookie. However, eating more protein will keep you fuller for longer, because it takes longer to digest. Soaking the raisins in warm water rehydrates them slightly, leaving you with a softer cookie that can be a nice change of pace from the typical chewy texture. Protein also helps you to both build and maintain muscle, while its amino acids aid in repairing muscle tears (the tears are a good thing, it means you’ve worked hard!) Many people, when looking for a quick snack on the go, grab something like crackers, chips, or even a PB&J for their kids’ lunches. As you’ll see when you read my full review below, I am hooked on Rickaroons, and if you’re going to eat cookies, this is the brand to get.. Nutrition: We didn’t realize it before taking a closer look, but most protein cookies made by large manufacturers add a ton of fillers, making the carb count increase significantly. and can confidently recommend to you the best 5 protein cookies on the market today. Bains, who is the co-founder of Vedge Snacks, previously made headlines in 2009 when he created a recipe for the "world's healthiest meal" and again in 2014 when he created "the world's healthiest Christmas dinner." Some of these recipes use creative ways ��� This cookie recipe is made with coconut oil, whole wheat flour, and coconut sugar. “It has 25 grams of fiber,” she says —nearly an entire day’s worth in one serving. We tried them against nearly every major protein cookie on the market. Oatmeal-Raisin Cookies make a great anytime treat. We earlier mentioned how terrible it is to rely on pasta for dinner and sugary quick snacks on the run, but a small amount of these simple carbs combined with mostly complex carbs are important in enhancing your workouts. You are the We did try these ideas with the other companies’ cookies, but nothing compared. One Here’s what your post-workout cravings say about your body. In order for the muscles to grow, they need to tear first, then repair, tear, repair… so the sooner your muscles can heal, with the help of protein, the sooner you can return to benching, squatting, and deadlifting. Number two on Bouchard’s list is by Performix. The perfect chocolate chip cookie should be soft, chewy, and crispy, all at the same time, with just the right amount of chocolate chips. Has 2020 Been Stressing You Out? Just like Oatmeal Banana Cookies, these Chocolate Chip Cookies are easy, flavorful, and amazingly kid-friendly. That is why having a protein cookie is a great way to switch things up. Each cookie’s flavor will burst in your mouth when you bite into them. We���ve found all the healthy dessert recipes you could ever hope for ��� 50 of them, to be exact. She knew there were major brands out there, but they were high calorie and loaded with sugar (so that they’re addicting). We���ve pulled together our “The reason why this cookie is able to be low-carb [seven grams] is because it’s made with almond flour, which is a good, gluten-free alternative to white flour,” Bouchard says, also calling out the low sugar (three grams) and elevated saturated fat content (3.5 grams) that make it a keto win. Welcome to cookie heaven. Protein Cookie Review Center 2020. Bouchard says that at 10 grams of protein, this cookie has a bit less than the others on this list, but she’s okay with that. Lindsay grew up in the town she sells her cookies out of. Usually, protein cookies taste chalky, bland, or just leave a foul taste in your mouth. Other cookies made in factories are not meant to be on the shelves for short periods, and this is why they contain preservatives. So I turned to Google. When you need a healthy dessert, cookies are always a great option. (although some of the cookies we tried tasted stale right out of the package…they didn’t make our list that’s for sure!). Cookie Monster! They’re pretty equivalent to a candy bar. The other day, I got an urge to make chocolate cookies. But hey, they taste good!. This dough takes two minutes to whip up, so in under 10 minutes, you can be scarfing down delicious coconut flour cookies. It doesn’t cause insulin levels to spike, either. BHU Fit Vegan Chocolate Chip Protein Cookie, Quest Nutrition Chocolate Chip Protein Cookie, Muscle Pharm Triple Chocolate Protein Cookie, Lenny & Larry’s The Complete Cookie, Chocolate Chip, Here’s what your post-workout cravings say about your body, here’s what an experts says is best to eat after a workout. None of the major mainstream protein cookies could compete! Try This Md’s 5 Tips for Finding More Calm. Instructions. OMG, I just made these, and I had 12 cookies originally, and ended up with 5 left over. The whole point of a cookie is to have a treat! He just ran three miles and he wanted some dessert, damnit! They taste just like the cookies that you’d make at home, except they’re packed with an average of 9g of protein each! Even the big brother who has an aversion to coconut oil enjoyed half of the baked cookies!! Whole household approves, yeayyy! One cookie has 20 grams of protein, and Bouchard says the source of the protein, faba beans, is pretty innovative and interesting. "It's been a stressful year" might be the understatement of the century. Here, she ranks them based solely on nutrition (in other word, taste was not taken into account). Lenny and Larry’s uses soy as their form of protein – making them dairy-free by avoiding whey as the main protein source. You would never know that they’re incredibly good for you! All these foods are simple carbs, which means they spike the body’s insulin levels very quickly, but then those levels come right back down, making you tired and hungry again. For a company that labels itself as a healthy, protein alternative with a bunch of health-conscious buzzwords, we’d expect their product to be more healthy than it is. Try a Confetti or Snickerdoodle from Flex Bakery; the kid in you will feel truly rewarded after an intense workout. These are the Healthiest Breakfast Cookies…ever! —Vicki Raatz, Waterloo, Wisconsin These cookies are loaded with nuts, seeds, oats and whole grains for a cookie that packs some serious health benefits. “Each cookie is only 201 calories and it has seven grams of sugar, which is about what you would expect from a cookie. With all the different options for protein cookies on the market, at times it was hard to decide how to judge which was the best. Each company caters to those with certain allergies, but with gluten being the most common, we had to base our decision on who caters to the gluten-free community. With sketchy, inflammatory ingredients, hidden sources of trans fats, and way … It’s a vicious cycle which, as you can imagine, leads to weight gain, lack of motivation, mood swings, and exhaustion. #5 – Flex Bakery High Protein Cookies. The Heart-Healthiest Chocolate Chip Cookies in the World When you replace butter and eggs with ground walnuts, and all-purpose flour with a blend of oat flour and oatmeal, you get a moist, chewy, vegan cookie that���s loaded with good-for-your-heart ingredients. To it add coconut oil, white sugar, brown sugar, egg and vanilla extract. Growing up, my dad always rewarded himself for working out by buying himself a junk food snack at the gas station down the street. “It could be good for someone who is vegetarian and has trouble reaching their protein goals throughout the day, but for the average person, it’s a lot,” she says. The cookies taste pretty good, though (and sometimes have a hint of honey). Flex Bakery is based out of Wallingford, Connecticut. But we're not against store-bought dough either. You have to perfectly balance your calories, protein, carbs, and fat in order to have an optimal performance – much like you’ll find in any form of dieting. Creativity: Have you ever stopped to think of all the different ways to eat a cookie? Bouchard adds the protein count is in line with what’s recommended in a post-workout recovery snack. © 2020 Well+Good LLC. By Liz Moody. How we chose the best protein cookies on our list. The World’s Healthiest Cookie. Everyone in New England has fallen in love with these amazing cookies! This is where the idea for Flex Bakery came from. This was the chef’s main goal to differentiate herself in a niche market, and we can see why it has worked! However, it’s a little lower in fiber than the other options. Just blend your protein shake by itself first with a blender (we like these) and continue by crumbling up a Flex cookie on top. She likes that it’s egg- and dairy-free, making it a good option for people with common allergies, but also says that the sodium is a bit high at 340 milligrams. Allergen Friendly: In the past few years, the snack market has exploded with options that fit specific dietary needs, whether it be vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, or a combination. Flex Bakery’s ratio is, on average, 1:1. “Dad, you’re totally undoing your workout!” I would nag him, rolling my (heavily) eyelined eyes at him. So, in my quest to find some Good Stuff, I went to the healthy food section of my local grocery store and bought lots of brands of cookies. They’re that good. Individually wrapped cookies make portion control something you don't have to think twice about. Similar to Quest Nutrition Protein Cookies, you know what you’re going to get when you bite into a Lenny & Larry’s cookie. Currently, Lindsay is baking her new seasonal flavor, Salted Caramel Apple Pie, utilizing fresh dried apples. Of course, you can get protein from plenty of other sources like chicken, canned tuna, ground turkey, and protein shakes, but let’s be honest – we all need to treat ourselves sometimes, or our diets will be miserable. The key is moderation and timing. If you’re looking for the best protein cookie, with the best calorie:protein:carb ratio.. and most importantly, a baker who knows everything about high-performance training and baking, then go with Flex Bakery. On average, each cookie has 105 calories, 9g protein, 10 carbs, and 3 fat. Apparently it’s hard to detect the faint coconut oil under all those gooey chocolate richness. And really, check out these stats! Mix until smooth batter is made. Best low-sugar option: Quest Nutrition Chocolate Chip Protein Cookie ($21 for 12) Protein: 15 … However, she points out that it’s low in fiber and protein—so you might want to add in some nuts or other low-carb protein foods to fully round out a post-workout snack. “It’s 300 calories, which is less than the other cookies on this list, and it has zero grams of sugar because they are using monk fruit, which is a natural alternative,” she says. Thanks to you I am now able to convert not so healthy desserts into healthy desserts by substituting all the good ingredients you use���ie., coconut oil, xylitol, healthy flours and so on?. Protein cookies have become one of the hottest trends in the fitness and diet industry because they’re delicious, healthy, and full of good-for-you protein! Hence, Flex Bakery was born! However, their cookies do contain gluten. The first ingredient in Lenny & Larry’s Complete Cookie is wheat flour, making it more like a regular cookie. Our gluten-free baked goods will satisfy any sweet tooth. He’s definitely not the only one who craves sweets after a workout, and brands have caught on. If you’re insistent on buying MuscleTech Protein Cookies, get them on Amazon below: No Cow is a Gluten-Free, Vegan, Non-GMO, Non-Dairy, No Sugar Added, Soy Free protein cookie. (Also: One cookie is technically two servings, so keep an eye out for that.) They freeze very well too, production has gotten high enough where a chest freezer is often used for bakery storage. You can reward yourself without going overboard since just one cookie is enough to satisfy your craving. my dad ate 3, I had 2 and my mom had 2. The pros in Borchard’s opinion: It’s relatively low in calories per serving (making it an appropriate snack size), has nine grams of fiber, and less than one gram of sugar, which is achieved by using stevia. But that’s okay! If you stumbled on this page, then you’re probably wondering what are some of the best protein cookies to buy and what are the best protein cookie brands. Protein: 20 grams. Behold the rise of the protein cookie. ). Maple Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies! She would drive her mother crazy, always trying to interject herself when her mother was baking. While not explicitly labeled a protein cookie, Fat Snax made the list because it’s one of the few keto-approved cookies, and, hey, ketogenic dieters want their post-workout cookie too! These healthy chocolate chip cookies definitely meet the standards. #3 – MuscleTech Soft Baked Whey Protein Cookie. These soft banana cookies have a cakelike texture and lots of flavor that everyone seem to love. You’ll notice protein-based foods will fill you up and keep you full much longer than simple carbs and sugars. Best Chewy Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies - Grind oats to oat flour. We think the texture is one of the better ones out there. Not only are they delicious and fun to make, but cookies stay fresh for days after you bake them when stored properly. The cookies are slightly large than the ones you’d get from Flex Bakery. The cookie also has no added sugar and all of its sweetness is derived from the fruits used. I ��� Now make little balls from the big one. Each cookie has 250 calories, 15g protein, and 14g carbs. Protein by itself, no matter how it is consumed, is a great way to fill you up – leaving both your appetite and muscles satisfied. … Each of their protein cookies has 350 calories, 16g of protein, and 49g carbs. The thing we love most about Flex Bakery is the story of their owner, Lindsay Mongillo. First… The Worst. This 15-Minute Core-Back Sweat Sesh Is All That You Need to Do Today, Olive Oil Isn’t the Only Heart-Healthy Pantry Staple—Pumpkin Seed Oil Boosts Cardiovascular Health, Too. Also, did we mention a serving is five whole cookies? Soon after graduating, she developed a passion for powerlifting. Below you’ll see our table of top 5 recommendations, followed by detailed reviews on our choices. But given the sugar content, this pick is definitely not for everyone. Making a purchase through our links may earn Well+Good a commission. Flex Bakery’s cookies have the feel of cookies that your Grandma would make. Plus, each cookie has an impressive 16 grams of protein and 6 grams of fiber. ���These babies have everything you want: the crispy edge that cedes to a chewy center; a rich, buttery flavor; studs of walnuts, oats, and chocolate chips���yet they���re completely grain-free and refined-sugar-free, packed with protein, and they won���t spike and crash your blood sugar as a normal Our top pick, Flex Bakery, stole our hearts due to their rotational seasonal creations. This best-selling peanut butter Complete Cookie from Lenny & Larry's is vegan, non-GMO, and free of cholesterol and high-fructose corn syrup. View Gallery 15 Photos There are only 10 ingredients in the ingredient list-and sugar appears a mere two times. Some cookies out there follow the trend and make sure their cookies do not contain gluten, Flex Bakery being one of them. Cookie+Protein has the highest sugar content on the list at 40 grams per cookie, which Bouchard says is more than recommended for the entire day. When you bite into one, you’ll know immediately that it’s a protein cookie. Best for vegetarians: SinFit Chocolate Chip Protein Cookie. Here’s why: Flex Bakery sells cookies in 9 flavors, ranging from confetti to peanut butter chocolate chip to our favorite, snickerdoodle! Get the nutrition facts for the five most popular cookies in terms of calories, fat, and ingredients. A Review | Wellness ��� Healthy Cookie Nutrition per cookie (1 of 12): Calories: 175, Fat: 12g, Carbohydrates: 15g, Fiber: 2g, Protein: 3g This post was updated on 07/25/19 with new photos, so don’t be alarmed if … They were still incredibly sweet and gave us some stomach problems. She loves them (and so do I! These festive sweets are ideal for a holiday cookie swap, and they make great hostess gifts, too. © 2020 |, #3 – MuscleTech Soft Baked Whey Protein Cookie, How we chose the best protein cookies on our list, MuscleTech Soft Baked Whey Protein Cookie, How to Soften Cream Cheese: 5 Easy Ways for Every Occasion. My Top Pick for Healthiest Cookies. Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies. Bake these cookie with me. “This one looks like it’s for someone who is a serious athlete, perhaps training for a marathon, and needs the sugar as part of their recovery,” she says. You’d be surprised, especially after the ideas Lindsay at Flex Bakery gave us. These are hands down the BEST EVER Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies with semi-sweet chocolate chips. Carbs create energy, which fuels you towards achieving optimal lifts, spin classes, Zumba dances, whatever it may be. There’s a saying I’ve heard before that goes a little something like this: “breakfast is … Remember, these are extremely delicious… it’ll be hard to have just one. A Snickers bar has comparable macros to it! Sounded good��� except it also called for chia seeds and flax meal, neither or ��� But he didn’t care. The Best Healthy Cookies (from the Healthier Together cookbook) April 10, 2019. Plus, after a workout is when your body is in fat-burning mode, so it’s the best time to consume carbs since they will quickly be metabolized. Before we forget, be sure to check out Amazon Prime Pantry for convenient online grocery shopping! This is by far the best healthy cookie I’ve ever made/tasted! They’re geared more towards the organic, hipster crowd. Healthy oatmeal cookies made with fiber-rich oats, coconut sugar and coconut oil and applesauce instead of butter. Want to know how good FOR you these cookies are? They’re the only protein cookies that we eat now. For example, if for whatever reason you’re bored of eating a cookie the normal way, you can throw it in a protein shake. After looking at the recipe peanut butter is around 8 g carbs for 2 tablespoons or so, regular whole or 2% milk is about 12-13 carbs per 8 oz glass so that would be about 1.3 g for the recipe, I am not sure about the carbs in coconut flour. These macaroons are made from almond flour, organic coconut, organic lemon powder, organic ground ginger, organic extra… Certain protein cookies, like those made by Flex Bakery, are especially known for keeping appetites satisfied because the cookies have complex carbs, like buckwheat flour and flax seeds. “This one is basically a normal cookie with protein powder added in,” Bouchard says. Their cookies come in 18 flavors, ranging from Peanut Butter to Chocolate Chip. They’ve been a staple in the fitness and health industry for years. And really, check out these stats! Nearly every single health and fitness enthusiast is eating them! Some of these recipes sneak in good-for-you ingredients, like kale and chickpeas. Each of their cookies contains a whopping 240 calories, 12g protein, and 19g carbs. Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookies. that would make each cookie less than 1 carb each before the coconut flour. The Best Healthy Store-Bought Cookies for Kids. This shortbread-style cookie won the title of healthiest for a few reasons: per cookie, the calories are pretty low. Add wet, and form into one big ball. #4 – No Cow Protein Cookie. (This is another one where a serving size is just half the cookie.) The owner swears that one cookie alone will curb her sweet tooth craving. And the protein is an appropriate 16 grams.” Still, it falls within the lower half of her list because of its high sodium content (450 milligrams), low fiber (three grams), and for not being as allergy-friendly as some of the others on this list. For the last 2 years, they’ve been baking the most deliciously satisfying protein cookies. Quest Protein Cookies are a solid choice if you’re in a time crunch and need a protein cookie asap! #1 – Quest Nutrition Protein Cookie. This was Bouchard’s top protein cookie pick. If you get a hankering for chocolate chip cookies, make ��� With 20 grams of protein, this cookie packs more than the others, which Bouchard says could be a benefit for some women. It was nearly impossible to narrow down my list to only 13 recipes, but these are the ones that always tempt me to reach for seconds {and thirds��� and fourths���} from the cookie jar. Chewy, rich, buttery cookies…and healthier. Speaking of sugar, this cookie only has one gram of it, as the blend relies on cocoa powder and raisin juice to sweeten it up. You can also use Flex cookies to put on top of oatmeal, Greek yogurt, or whatever else your imagination comes up with. They’re available in 5 flavors, ranging from chocolate chip to oatmeal raisin. Then they get home and have little to no time to cook an elaborate meal, so they throw on a pot of water for some pasta and call it a day. I don’t know about you, but if I’m going to have a cookie, I want it to taste like a cookie! What Is the Safest Cookware & Bakeware? There are several reasons why protein, in general, is so important for your body, so why wouldn’t you want to gain those benefits through a sweet treat like a protein cookie? “One of the main ingredients is avocado oil, and the healthy fats from that will help balance out the carbohydrates, lessening the effects of a sugar crash,” she adds. One pack has 12 grams of protein, which Bouchard points out is lower than most of the others on this list, but she says it’s still in-line with a good snack. Lemon, Rosemary and Olive Oil Shortbread Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies Pumpkin Pecan Polvorones (Mexican Wedding Cookies) This isn’t just a one-off; there’s a whole slew of different protein cookie options out there. Why you should eat protein cookies. While many people swear off carbs because they’re convinced they’re terrible for you, the truth is you DO need a moderate amount of carbs both before and after an intense workout. MuscleTech is one of the leading protein bar manufacturers in the world. This dough takes two minutes to whip up, so in under 10 minutes, you can be scarfing down delicious coconut flour cookies. Luckily for you, we’ve done our research (which was amazing.. because we got to eat SO MANY DELICIOUS PROTEIN COOKIES!) Nutritional Info “You really want to aim for below 200 milligrams for one single snack,” she says. “Most people get enough protein in their diet, and 10 grams is still good as far as a post-workout snack,” she says. But it's not all bad news; there are some food companies who are getting it right, sticking to simple ingredients and keeping the calorie and sugar content in an acceptable range. These vegan cookies mean everyone can enjoy a good cookie (or two, or three).Despite their lack of butter, eggs, or milk, trust us: These cookies … Not as good as Flex Bakery, but certainly better than it’s more comparable Lenny and Larry’s. Although it's convenient to have hundreds of options to choose from, it can be difficult to decide the best store-bought cookies to get. Which of course begs the questions: Exactly how healthy are protein cookies? We liken them to a product you’d find at Whole Foods. When a carb to protein ratio is 2:1 or sometimes even 3:1, we have a problem. These nine best protein cookies are high in flavor, ... "the cookie is made up of a lot of ingredients you would recognize including, ... Here���s the Healthiest Way to Drink Alcohol. In a medium bowl, combine the applesauce, butter, egg, vanilla, and honey. However, the increased size doesn’t nearly make up for the 2.5x increased calorie count. And it should never be dense, puffy, or gummy. In a microwave-safe bowl or in a saucepan over the stove, combine your coconut oil and syrup, and … She HATES desserts but she really loved this! One serving also delivers the least amount of sugar, less than 2 teaspoons in 5 cookies. Flex Bakery’s cookies don’t have any added preservatives, so the best place to store them at room temperature for about a week, or in the fridge for up to a month. Bouchard is into the plant-based protein source in this cookie (a blend of brown rice and pea proteins), as well as the monk fruit, but… “A cookie is still a cookie and this one has 14 grams of [added] sugar to make it taste that way,” she says. Quest Nutrition Protein Cookies are a solid choice if you’re looking for a mass-produced, easy to find protein cookie. Add oat flour, whole wheat flour, salt and baking soda in a bowl and stir. If you’re not familiar with powerlifting, it involves an extreme amount of dedication to both training and dieting. I got 18 little balls and therefore 18 cookies. Lindsay felt this was wrong and wanted to create a low calorie, high protein, low carb protein cookie. It's one of the best banana cookie recipes I've found. From classic roll-out sugar cookies to Ginger Lemon Pinwheels, we have over 100 crowd-pleasing cookie recipes for every palate. And yes, there's plenty of chocolate! In another bowl, add softened butter and beat the butter until creamy and smooth. These cookies may look indulgent, but these healthy recipes feature less sugar, lighter ingredients, and nutritious add-ins. CA Do Not Sell My Personal Information     Sitemap redirect. The cookie aisle is full of color, variety and flavor. Next time I might add some chopped nuts. Compare this to competitors, such as Buff Cookies and Lenny and Larry’s, and you’ll see how much better these are for you! Well+Good decodes and demystifies what it means to live a well life, inside and out. Nutritional Info 9. This recipe is from The Vegetarian Times magazine, I love them, this is the recipe that I found for my They have a pretty good flavor and texture to them. All rights reserved. Read our Privacy Policy and Terms and Conditions. Quickly blend again, and you’re done! Caramel Apple Cookies 2 Kids and adults alike will love these fall caramel apple cookies. Hosting house guests, dinner parties, and cookie exchanges are a little easier with this list of The 15 Best Healthy Cookie Recipes. I added some raisons and craisons :) Next time, I���m adding only a few craisons and raisons, since I added too much and had trouble chewing them with braces, and some cinnamon! ���World���s healthiest��� cookie is packed with lots of vegetables Chrissy Callahan 7/15/2020. If you’re looking for non-GMO, dairy-free protein cookies, go with these. After eating a careless ��� maybe even reckless ��� amount of cookies, cakes, and tarts over the holidays, we're collectively hitting the reset button (or trying really hard to).Sadly, getting back on the health train is no easy task, as we're ��� The idea of “healthy” cookies can be a tough sell, I know. Whisk until blended. “I believe all foods can be included in a healthy diet, though some protein cookies are definitely healthier than others,” registered dietitian Jessica Bouchard, RD says. Luckily, companies across the country are feeling the cookie love these days, inventing genius healthy takes on chocolate chip, double chocolate, carrot cake, and more. Get it daily. dairy free dessert gluten free refined sugar free snack. Instructions In a large bowl, whisk together the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt. Lindsay noticed that there wasn’t an actual healthy protein snack available for people who really, really loved cookies. Bake these cookie with me. A lot of the sugar is substituted with Stevia as well, adding zero calories and natural sweetness. Again, these macros are comparable to eating a Snickers bar. And these are some of my absolute favorite clean eating cookie recipes! Lenny & Larry’s was one of the first protein cookie brands to go mainstream. You can order Girl Scout cookies online through the Digital Cookie platform. Snickerdoodle was the original recipe back in December 2016. With gluten-free flours, healthy fats, proteins to balance blood sugar, and low-GI sugars, these are cookies you can feel good about eating regularly. These healthy chocolate chip cookies are the most common cookie recipe that I make for Camille. While they were one of the first to go to market, we don’t feel their product competes well enough with other bakeries that have since entered the market.

Philosophical Studies Acceptance Rate, Afternoon Tea Delivery Wiltshire, Rheumatology Hutt Hospital, Sage Leaf In Lagos, Pastry Shop Name, Westernmost City In The World,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *