dbpower t20 connect to iphone - Piano Notes & Tutorial

.cerberus-asin-title{display:block}.cerberus-isthishelpful-button{display:inline-block}#cerberusVoteThankYou{display:none}.cerberus-asin-content{padding-left:15px;padding-right:10px}.cerberus-asin-grid-column{min-width:280px}.cerberus-asin-grid-column:not(:last-child){border-right:1px solid #DDD} Thanks. The DBPOWER T20 Mini Projector can connect to a video source via HDMI, VGA, USB, AV, and SD, which I think covers just about every form of connectivity that people use these days. However, we beg to differ. .unifiedLocationMobileButton{margin-left:0!important;margin-right:0!important}li #unifiedLocationCountrySelectionLink .a-box-inner{padding:0}.unifiedLocationMarginLeftClass{margin-left:10px}.ddm-cust-addr-btn .a-button-inner{background:#fff}.ddm-cust-addr-btn.a-button-small .a-button-text{font-size:13px}.ddm-cust-addr-btn:hover{border-color:#e47911}.ddm-cust-addr-btn:hover .a-button-inner{background:#fefaf6}.ddm-country-select{padding:2px}.ddm-sbr-undeliverable-alert{color:#d00000;font-weight:700}#ftMessage b,#ftMessage strong{color:#333}#ftMessage #ftCountdown,#ftMessage b a:link{font-weight:700!important}#ftMessage span.rddTitle{color:#090;font-weight:700} (window.AmazonUIPageJS ? and because I couldn’t prove shipment of a non-existent product for a non-real order DB Power supposedly placed with me, PayPal refunded them their refund to me. I also asked the amazon associate if they had any contact information on file for the seller or if it was sold by amazon. This helps. DBPOWER T20 1500 Lumens LCD Mini Projector, Multimedia Home Theater Video Projector Support 1080P HDMI USB SD Card VGA AV for Home Cinema TV Laptop Game iPhone Android Smartphone with Free HDMI Cable January 28, 2017 ProjectoReviews.com Projectors Playing 1080p high definition content was our favorite. Don’t expect incredible stereo sound, it delivers acceptable sound without distortion. One of the most desirable aspects about DBPOWER is their impressive three year warranty with lifetime customer support. $50.99. This works great in my portable crate for presentations. .heartsSheetImageContainer{overflow:auto;height:90px;white-space:nowrap}.lolVerticalScroll{overflow:auto;width:100%}.lolVerticalScrollHeight{height:280px}.lolVerticalScrollHeightSmall{height:120px}.heartsItemImageContainers{display:inline-block}.heartsListInfoBox{display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;vertical-align:top}.heartsUnderlineLink{border-bottom:#7ed8e4 2px solid;max-width:80%}.heartsDefaultListName{max-width:100%;text-overflow:ellipsis;display:inline-block;overflow:hidden}.heartsListNameEllipsis{overflow:hidden!important;text-overflow:ellipsis;display:block;white-space:nowrap;max-width:150px}.heartsNoMarginTextSeparator{margin:0}.heartsTextItemRow{padding-top:18px;text-align:center;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}.heartsTextItemContainer{vertical-align:bottom;width:75px;height:80px}.heartsSeeMoreItemsLink{width:120px!important} What are you using to input your video (Phone,Tablet,etc..) ? Reviewed in the United States on March 31, 2019. The computer and projector don't seem to communicate via USB. La imagen nunca se volvió a ver clara. If you want an actual projector it's worth spending the money, which I wish I'd done. I'm very disappointed even if the projector didn't cost to much. } The DBPower 4K action cam is a nice compact camera with some great features. I tried converting to mp4, avi, mov and nothing worked until I changed the resolution to 1920×720. These accessories included a remote, HDMI cable, 3.5mm AUX to RCA adapter and a small screw that’s used to angle it when placed flat. If I want to display PowerPoint from my computer why is this a problem? Reviewed in the United States on October 14, 2019. We had a movie night outside and the sound was clear, the picture was clear. #pantryInlineUpsellWrapper{display:none}.inu-section{background-color:#EAEDED}.inu-section a{margin-right:6px}.inu-item{display:inline-block;max-width:208px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;white-space:nowrap}#paw-button-grid{position:relative}#paw-button-spinner{width:100%;height:100%;position:absolute;z-index:999}.twisterPrimePantry{display:none!important}#twister_feature_div .a-icon-prime-pantry{display:none}#twister_bottom_sheet .a-icon-prime-pantry{display:none} The solution for me was to change a setting on my blue ray player. This is why more people now than ever are making the smart move to invest in a projector rather than a TV. The picture quality is great. The larger the picture, the better. Free shipping. To connect your iPhone, you will just need to buy a wireless HDMI dongle. Until an orange spot appeared on the screen. I didn't have to pay $1000 to get the top of the line projector. What I noticed is that you cannot actually select USB or SDcard from the main menu. Utilizing the RCA cables, we hooked up an old original Nintendo NES and absolutely loved it. .action-buttons{margin-top:25%}.nonacw-label{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:5px}.mbb-checkbox-container{display:table;height:60px;width:100%}.mbb-checkbox-column{display:table-cell;table-layout:fixed;width:60px;vertical-align:middle}.mbb-checkbox-column.a-box{border-top:0;border-bottom:0;border-left:0;border-top-right-radius:0;border-bottom-right-radius:0}.mbb-dead-space-column{display:table-cell;width:0}.mbb-touch-link-column{display:table-cell}.mbb-checkbox{margin-left:13px}.mbb-touch-link{margin:0;border:0;border-top-left-radius:0;border-bottom-left-radius:0}.mbb-touch-link .a-box-inner{padding-left:0;padding-top:0;padding-bottom:0;background-color:transparent!important}.mbb-touch-link-text{display:table-cell;height:100%;vertical-align:middle;padding-top:0;padding-bottom:0}.mbb__mdb{position:relative;background:#008577;padding-left:.5em;color:#fff;white-space:nowrap;max-width:min-content;max-width:-moz-min-content;margin-bottom:.75em}.mbb__mdb:after{content:"";position:absolute;right:0;bottom:0;width:0;height:0;border-right:.5em solid #fff;border-top:.7em solid transparent;border-bottom:.7em solid transparent}.mbb__mdb .mbb__mdbi{display:block;padding-right:3em}#HLCXComparisonWidget_feature_div{margin-right:-1.4rem;margin-left:-1.4rem;clear:both}.cmp-img-container{width:100px;height:100px;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto}#hlcx_cmp_title_row>.hlcx-cmp-title-col{padding-top:0;padding-left:8px;padding-right:5px}#hlcx_cmp_img_row>td{border-bottom:none}#hlcx_cmp_img_row>td,#hlcx_cmp_title_row>td{border-top:none;border-right:none;border-left:none;background:0 0}#comparison_table_slide_part{overflow-x:auto;width:100%;-webkit-overflow-scrolling:touch!important;-webkit-transform:translate3d(0,0,0)!important}#comparison_table_slide_part::-webkit-scrollbar{display:none}#compairson_table_last_row td{background:0 0;border:none;padding:0;padding-left:5px;padding-right:5px}table.comparison_table{border-top:none;border-left:none}.comparison_table_mobile_image{display:block!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important}table.comparison_table td.comparison_items_details_column{padding:5px;padding-left:8px;width:20%}table.comparison_table td.comparison_attribute_name_column{background-color:#E0E0E0;padding:5px;padding-left:8px;width:20%}table.comparison_table th.comparison_attribute_name_column{background-color:#E0E0E0;padding:5px;padding-left:8px;width:20%}#comparison_see_more_detail_button{text-align:center;border:.1rem solid #ddd;border-radius:4px}.hlcx_cmp_align_wrapper{padding-left:1.4rem}.hlcx_cmp_table_button{text-align:center}.atc-spinner-position{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;z-index:10001;left:0;top:0}.atc-toast-position{position:relative;left:-50%;top:-50%;z-index:10001}.atc-toast-styles{padding:2px 2px;border-radius:10px;text-align:center;background-color:#444c55}.atc-toast-transition{transition-property:padding;transition-duration:.2s;-webkit-transition-property:padding;-webkit-transition-duration:.2s}.atc-toast-progress-styles{width:80px;height:40px}.atc-toast-success-styles{padding:10px 10px}.atc-toast-failure-styles{padding:10px 10px}.atc-toast-container{position:fixed;left:50%;top:50%;z-index:10001}.atc-message-styles{font-size:16px;color:#FFF;font-weight:700;font-family:arial}.udp-stop-scrolling{height:100%;overflow:hidden}.atc-toast-overlay-styles{position:absolute;top:0;left:0;z-index:10000;opacity:.6;height:30000px;background-color:#fff;width:100%}#si-sheet-view-content{height:inherit}@media screen and (orientation:landscape){.si-button-portrait{display:none}}@media screen and (orientation:portrait){.si-button-landscape{display:none}} TechGuru is an expert in the field of computers, electronics, and the latest technology. I have tried many times in many ways, but no luck. Picture color is inverted and can’t figure out how to fix it. Then when they offered me a partial rebate and credited it (strangely) to my PayPal Account instead of to my Amazon account where I made the acquisition, I received the refund…then they filed a claim against me with PayPal stating I DIDNT fulfill an order….to be clear, I DONT SELL ANYTHING ONLINE. But Netflix will only play sound during the previews not when I click on an actual show. .list-item-image{height:3.5rem;width:3.5rem}.list-profile-image{height:3.5rem;width:3.5rem;overflow:hidden;border-radius:50%}.atwl-list-name{display:inline-block;max-width:13.5rem;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;padding-left:3%}.atwl-list-name-expand{display:inline-block;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;padding-left:5px}.list-profile-image-column{vertical-align:baseline!important}.atwl-privacy{padding-left:.5rem;position:relative;display:inline-block;bottom:.5rem}#heart-background{background-color:#fff;opacity:.95;margin-bottom:.5rem;margin-left:.5rem;width:3.3rem;height:3.3rem;border-radius:3.3rem}.list-heart-sprite{float:left;display:inline-block;max-width:3rem}.list-heart{z-index:95;position:absolute;left:0;bottom:0;padding:1rem}.text-dark-sky-color{color:#00464F}#heart-list-name{color:#00464F;border-bottom:solid 2px #82D8E2;line-height:2.5rem}.heart-dropdown{margin-left:1rem;display:inline-block}.list-heart-underline{border-bottom:solid 2px #82D8E2}#heart-added-toast-contents,#heart-removed-toast-contents{float:left;padding-bottom:1rem;margin-left:4rem;display:inline-flex}.heart-toast-text{overflow:hidden;display:inline-block;text-overflow:ellipsis;white-space:nowrap}#heart,#heart-background,#unheart{position:absolute;left:0;bottom:0}.list-heart-sprite-simple{background-size:4.3rem 4.3rem;background-position:0rem 1.7rem;background-repeat:no-repeat;display:inline-block;position:absolute;left:0;bottom:0;max-width:6rem!important}.list-heart-simple{position:absolute;left:0;bottom:0}.list-heart .list-heart-state-saved{background-image:url(https://m.media-amazon.com/images/G/01/wishlist/heart_saved_mob_2x._CB454125771_.png);width:6rem;height:6rem}.list-heart .list-heart-state-save{background-image:url(https://m.media-amazon.com/images/G/01/wishlist/heart_save_mob_2x._CB464597060_.png);width:6rem;height:6rem}.heart-notification{background-color:#464646;position:fixed;left:0;bottom:-15%;z-index:9999;width:100%;height:4.5rem;font-size:1.2rem}.heart-notification-text{color:#fff;font-size:1.2rem;white-space:nowrap;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;display:inline-block;max-width:100%} New projector. #store-introduction-sheet-widget{font-size:13px;line-height:18px;font-family:"Amazon Ember",Arial,sans-serif}#store-introduction-sheet-widget .a-button{margin-left:12px;margin-right:12px} I tried using an aux to aux cord plugged it in to the projector and then to a speaker and I tried plugging it into the projector and then to the phone but I still have no sound. Star projector night light is suitable for birthday, party, Wedding, Room decor, children's day, Christmas, Anniversary gifts, It creates a wonderful and starry atmosphere help children stimulate their curiosity, imagination, creativity. Wireless connectivity isn’t available since the projector doesn’t have a Bluetooth feature. I didn't hesitate at all to immediately start hooking it up. This is 1500 lumens LCD mini projector that is perfect for home entertainment in the dark environment. The internal fans seem to do a fantastic job. Sharing to a Large Screen, Christmas gift recommendation: Fit in the palm of your hand --JMGO Explorer Protable Projector, Customer Questions Wich I could attach a surround system to it though. #octane-aui-example-id{color:red} Throughout there are ventilation holes with internal cooling fans to assure that inner temperatures never become problematic. #WLNEW_section_wlType .a-box{min-height:115px}#WLNEW_section_wlType .type-radio-contents{margin-left:0}#WLNEW_section_wlType .a-icon-radio{vertical-align:top;margin-right:5px;margin-left:-5px}#WLNEW_occ_month{margin-right:10px}.privacy_buttons_margin{margin-left:0!important;margin-bottom:5px!important}.fix-width-x-large{width:293px!important}.fix-width-large{width:150px!important}.atwl-create-content-section-mobile #WLNEW_section_wlType .a-box{min-height:70px}.atwl-create-content-section-mobile #WLNEW_section_wlType .a-radio{padding:0 0 0 3rem}.atwl-create-content-section-mobile #WLNEW_section_wlType .type-radio-contents{padding-bottom:2px}.atwl-create-content-section-mobile #WLNEW_section_wlName .a-button-toggle-group{text-align:left}.atwl-create-content-section-mobile #WLNEW_section_wlName .privacy_buttons_margin{margin:0}.atwl-create-content-section-mobile #WLNEW_section_wlName .a-button-toggle{margin:0 1rem 0 0}.atwl-create-content-section-mobile #WLNEW_section_ideaList textarea{border:2px solid #AAB7B8} #multiple-dfl-offers{border-radius:.3rem;border-color:#adb1b8 #a2a6ac #8d9096;border-style:solid;border-width:.1rem;position:relative;width:100%;padding:1rem 2.7rem 1rem 1rem}#multiple-dfl-offers .dfl-arrow{position:absolute;top:50%;right:16px;margin-top:-5.5px}#multiple-dfl-offers .currencyINR{background-position-x:0}#multiple-dfl-offers .dfl-widget.dfl-primary-peak-offer{height:60px}.dfl-primary-peak-offer{margin-left:45px;margin-right:10px}.dfl-primary-peak-offer.dfl-offer-content{height:40px;overflow:hidden}.dfl-special-offer{color:#b12704;font-weight:700}#dfl-more-offers{color:#0066c0;white-space:nowrap}.dfl-offer-footer{color:#0066c0;white-space:nowrap} You get lots of versatility, low operating cost, WIFI capability and a free HDMI cord (not always included). I had gotten used to it until it started consuming the whole screen, making watching anything unbearable. Have a question, need some help, or want to give your opinion? .background_color_0{background-color:#4096EE}.background_color_1{background-color:orange}.background_color_2{background-color:green}.background_color_3{background-color:purple}#boost_feature_rank .image_background img{position:absolute;top:30%;left:30%;height:40%;width:40%}#boost_feature_rank .bfr_radioButtonDiv{height:96px}#boost_feature_rank .bfr_radio_button{top:50%;padding:0}#boost_feature_rank .bfr_subtitle,#boost_feature_rank .feature_content_vertical_align,#boost_feature_rank .image_background{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;line-height:normal}#boost_feature_rank .image_background{position:relative;border-radius:50%}@media screen and (min-width:320px){#boost_feature_rank .image_background{width:65px;height:65px}}@media screen and (min-width:400px){#boost_feature_rank .image_background{width:72px;height:72px}}#boost_feature_rank .bfr_subtitle,#boost_feature_rank .feature_text{font-family:Arial,sans-serif;margin-top:0}@media screen and (min-width:320px){#boost_feature_rank .bfr_subtitle,#boost_feature_rank .feature_text{font-size:15px}}@media screen and (min-width:400px){#boost_feature_rank .bfr_subtitle,#boost_feature_rank .feature_text{font-size:18px}}@media screen and (min-width:550px){#boost_feature_rank .bfr_subtitle,#boost_feature_rank .feature_text{font-size:20px}}#boost_feature_rank .bfr_subtitle{font-weight:700}#boost_feature_rank .bfr_title{font-family:Arial,sans-serif;margin-top:0!important}@media screen and (min-width:320px){#boost_feature_rank .bfr_title{font-size:17px}}@media screen and (min-width:400px){#boost_feature_rank .bfr_title{font-size:21px}}@media screen and (min-width:550px){#boost_feature_rank .bfr_title{font-size:24px}}#boost_feature_rank .bfr_titleRow{padding-bottom:17px}#boost_feature_rank .featureCard{padding-left:4%;line-height:96px;margin-top:0!important}#boost_feature_rank .bfr_featureRow,#boost_feature_rank .bfr_subTitleRow{height:96px}#boost_feature_rank .bfr_subTitleRow{padding-left:9px;padding-right:9px;line-height:96px}#boost_feature_rank .vote_count{color:#fff;margin-bottom:0;margin-top:0!important}#boost_feature_rank .bfr_paddingTop{padding-top:18%}#boost_feature_rank .vote_button_column{float:none;margin:0 auto}#boost_feature_rank .bfr_background{background:#e0e0e0}#boost_feature_rank .hidden{display:none}#boost_feature_rank .feature-description-word-break-mobile{word-break:break-word} Over all I've been extremely satisfied with my projector. .sims-vtph-currency{margin-right:2px;position:relative;top:-.6rem}.sims-vtph-cents{margin-left:2px;position:relative;top:-.6rem}.sims-vtph-price-badge{margin-left:5px}.sims-vtph-map-details{white-space:nowrap}div.sims-vtph-reviewstars{margin-bottom:0!important}.sims-vtp-hero-container .p13n-sc-carousel{margin:0!important}.hero-carousel-faceout .p13n-asin{position:absolute;bottom:0;width:140px}.hero-carousel-faceout .a-link-normal{color:#000}.hero-carousel-faceout .a-color-price{color:#000!important}.hero-faceout-spacer{height:220px}.hero-thumbnail-more{background-color:#dcdcdc;height:65px;width:65px;text-align:center;padding-top:10px}#sims-fbt-primary,#sims-fbt-secondary{clear:both}.sims-fbt-images-list li{display:table-cell;vertical-align:middle}.sims-fbt-row{display:table-row;width:100%;-webkit-border-radius:0;-moz-border-radius:0;border-radius:0}.sims-fbt-row-border{border-bottom:1px solid #DDD}.sims-fbt-images-row{margin:0;padding-top:13px;padding-bottom:13px;text-align:center}.sims-fbt-cart{margin-bottom:0}.sims-fbt-images-row{width:100%;height:100px}.sims-fbt-img{height:70px;width:70px}.sims-fbt-shipping-img{height:75px;width:75px}.fbt-total-price-text{margin-right:5px}.fbt-total-price-value-currency{white-space:nowrap;padding-left:4px}.sims-fbt-images-list{margin:auto!important;display:table;height:100%}.sims-fbt-checkbox-div{display:table-cell;min-width:48px;position:relative}.sims-fbt-checkbox{width:100%;height:100%;display:block;position:absolute!important;top:0;left:0;right:0;padding:0!important}.sims-fbt-checkbox .a-icon{position:absolute;top:0!important;bottom:0;left:0!important;right:0;margin:auto!important}.sims-fbt-row-outer{display:table-cell;position:relative;color:#111;text-decoration:none;height:100%;width:100%;cursor:auto;border-left:1px solid #DDD;padding:9px 0 9px 17px}.sims-fbt-image-link{display:inline!important;padding:0!important}.sims-fbt-link-box{padding:0!important;padding-right:33px!important}.sims-fbt-link-box .a-icon-arrow{position:absolute;right:1.7rem;top:50%;margin-top:-.7rem}.sims-fbt-this-item{margin-right:3px}a.sims-fbt-map-details-link{padding:0!important;display:inline!important}.sims-fbt-shipping-item{border:0;border-top:1px #DDD solid;background-color:#fff}.sims-fbt-shipping-details{border-bottom:1px #DDD solid}.sims-fbt-map-link a{display:inline!important;padding:0!important}.sims-fbt-shipping-details-message-box a{-webkit-border-radius:0;-moz-border-radius:0;border-radius:0}.sims-fbt-shipping-details-message-link{padding:0!important}.sims-fbt-price-addToCart{padding:13px 17px 17px 17px;border-bottom-right-radius:4px;border-bottom-left-radius:4px}.sims-fbt-byline{color:#000;margin-right:5px;font-size:86%}.sims-fbt-details-image{display:table-cell}.sims-fbt-shipping-title{display:table-cell;padding-left:10px;word-break:break-word}#fbt-expander-heading{text-align:center;overflow:hidden}#fbt-anchoring-sims{text-align:center}.sims-fbt-title{margin-right:10px;word-break:break-word;width:90%}.sims-fbt-details-image img{max-width:none!important}.sims-fbt-shipping-details-message-box .a-touch-link{padding:0;border:0;border-bottom:1px #ddd solid}.sims-fbt-shipping-details-price-shipping{padding:0 0 7px 0}.sims-fbt-total-price{text-align:center;padding-bottom:13px}.sims-fbt-price-ppu{margin-left:5px;white-space:nowrap}#sims-fbt-cart{margin-bottom:0}.sims-fbt-item-details-price{margin-top:10px}.sims-fbt-item-disable{opacity:.5}.sims-fbt-image img{vertical-align:middle}.sims-fbt-image:after{content:"+";margin:0 10px 0 10px;font-weight:700;color:#A5A3A3}.sims-fbt-image:first-child{margin-left:0}.sims-fbt-image:last-child:after{content:"";margin:0}.sims-fbt-row-form{margin:0}.sims-fbt-prime-badge{left:3px}.sims-fbt-checkbox input{top:0!important;bottom:0!important;left:0!important;right:0!important;margin:auto!important}#sims-fbt-no-images{text-align:center;position:relative;top:25px}div.sims-mobile-vertical-carousel.a-carousel-container{margin:0}.sims-mobile-vertical-carousel.a-carousel-container .a-carousel-viewport{height:210px}.sims-mobile-vertical-carousel-element{text-align:left}#sims-day0,#sims-fallbacksession,#sims-purchase,#sims-session{clear:both}.sims-lpo-image-container{display:block;margin-left:auto;margin-right:auto;margin-bottom:4px}.sims-lpo-hue-shield{width:100%;top:0;left:0;bottom:0;right:0;position:absolute;background:rgba(0,0,0,.02);z-index:100;pointer-events:none}#sims-lpo-bottom-sheet{padding-top:15px;padding-left:15px;padding-right:15px}#sims-lpo-bottom-sheet-list{margin-bottom:32px!important}.a-section.sims-lpo-section{border-bottom:1px solid #DDD;position:relative;margin-bottom:15px;margin-top:-15px;padding-top:15px;margin-left:-15px;margin-right:-15px;padding-left:15px;padding-right:15px}@media all and (orientation:landscape){.a-section.sims-lpo-section{display:none}}.sims-lpo-hue-shield{width:100%;top:0;left:0;bottom:0;right:0;position:absolute;background:rgba(0,0,0,.02);z-index:100;pointer-events:none}.sims-unified-loading-text{color:#767676;font-size:1.3rem;margin-top:1.3rem}.sims-static-list-buttons{margin-bottom:0}.sims-unified-widget-cells{display:table;width:100%}.sims-grid{margin:0 -1.4rem}.sims-grid .sims-sc-grid-row{display:table-row}.sims-grid .sims-sc-grid-row:first-child .sims-sc-grid-cell{border-top:.1rem solid #EAEDED}.sims-grid .sims-sc-grid-row .sims-sc-grid-cell{width:50%;display:table-cell;border-bottom:.1rem solid #EAEDED;padding:1.4rem 1.4rem 1.4rem .9rem;margin-bottom:0}.sims-grid .sims-sc-grid-row .sims-sc-grid-cell:nth-child(odd){border-right:.1rem solid #EAEDED;padding-right:.8rem;padding-left:1.4rem}.sims-grid .sims-show-more-link{padding:0 1.4rem;padding-bottom:.9rem}.sims-grid .sims-sc-grid-one-asin-container{width:50%}.sims-grid .sims-sc-title{font-size:1.3rem;word-break:break-word}.sims-grid-full-screen-width{margin:0 -1.4rem 1.3rem}.similarities-widget.similarities-grid-widget.sims-carousel-holder{margin-top:0}.sims-sc-widget-cells{display:table;width:100%}.sims-grid-card-deck{margin:0 -1.4rem}.sims-grid-card-deck .mobile-sims-grid-card-view{padding-bottom:0}.dark-sims-sc-title{color:#000}.sims-sc-title.p13n-sc-line-clamp-1{max-height:17.55px}.dark-sims-sc-title{color:#000}.sims-sc-title.p13n-sc-line-clamp-2{max-height:35.1px}.dark-sims-sc-title{color:#000}.sims-sc-title.p13n-sc-line-clamp-3{max-height:52.65px}.dark-sims-sc-title{color:#000}.sims-sc-title.p13n-sc-line-clamp-4{max-height:70.2px}.dark-sims-sc-title{color:#000}.sims-sc-title.p13n-sc-line-clamp-5{max-height:87.75px}.dark-sims-sc-title{color:#000}.sims-sc-title.p13n-sc-line-clamp-6{max-height:105.3px}

Zoo Volunteer Near Me, Gold Mound Duranta Home Depot, Mlb The Show Quick Menu, Growing Coriander Indoors, Animation Courses, Fees, Dir Electrician Certification Renewal, Winnie The Pooh Hunny Font,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *