fiat 500l turbo problems - Piano Notes & Tutorial

I have had problems with the headlight wiring which was a simple fix. How A Diagnostic Works. I have a 2014 fiat 500L (I know...). Just now it started. just changing oil and regular maintanance . This Fiat 500L 1.3L D Turbocharger (13-16) is suitable for Fiat vehicles as an exchange item. Interior furnishings are cheap, and you can't get modern driver-assistance aids such as blind-spot monitoring or adaptive cruise control. I never had such problems with before. So it seems I have problems … Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the. are trademarks of Autobeef LLC, All rights reserved. MSRP* Starting at. For … $25,390. And starting it, twice so far, has been unacceptable. CarComplaints.com: Car complaints, car problems … MSRP* Starting at. Just doesn't when cold under normal driving. Check out our Fiat 500L overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 500L. Eventually slippage reaches the point where effective cooling is no longer possible and overheating results. It's too bad the Fiat 500L, which is based on a different platform than the diminutive 500, ultimately proves to be such a disappointment. The 500L even had a somewhat-interesting powertrain: the 160-hp turbocharged 1.4-liter four-cylinder engine Fiat also crammed under the hood of the 500 Abarth. $25,390. I did have the CEL go on not too long ago. The back-fires are a lot of fun. Price range for all vehicles. Drop it off at our shop and pick it up a few hours later, or save time and have our Delivery mechanics come to you. It is very jerky and hesitant until it warms up. The main reason for this was the fact that there were huge failures with the infotainment system. That's all the fun stuff l miss about my old truck. We have collected 9 owner reviews about the 2017 FIAT 500L Reviews. FIAT 500 Turbo Overheating? We use cookies to analyze & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads. Car Location Quoted on Price 2014 Fiat 500L . Correcting most no-start problems usually involves replacing the alternator, starter or battery, cleaning connections, ignition system repairs, or fuel system repairs. View all 13 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2014 FIAT 500L Lounge 4dr Wagon (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6AM) on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2014 500L. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. I recently changed the tires at 29000 miles. It seems to be only when cold. In 2014, the Fiat 500L was named one of the most unreliable cars of the year by Consumer Reports. While small for an SUV or minivan it makes up for it with: a ton of headroom, seating for 5, a removable floor that increases the utilization of the trunk for storage, excellent maneuverability, and great gas mileage. Estimate does not include taxes and fees. I had it in bitter cold weather and had no problems. FIAT® 124 SPIDER ABARTH. FIAT® 124 Spider. My T doesn't backfire, but it really hates being cold. 2015 Fiat 500L Transmission Fluid. MSRP* Starting at. We don't sell/share your email. 374 Posts . Check out our discussions on the Fiat 500, Abarth, 595, engine specs, MPG’s and more! 1.4L L4 Turbo Pop • 17,000 miles Los Angeles , CA 90021 . 9 Jul 2019. The ac is reliable and powerful as is the engine. Let it warm up a bit and don't slam the gas on a cold engine. … I noticed strange gearshift problem, thought it was because it needs to warm up a bit after not driving it for a while. There are 3 recalls on this vehicle. It will backfire if I rev it up and cut the throttle. I would be at the dealer. The Fiat 500L Reliability Rating is 3.5 out of 5.0, which ranks it 24th out of 26 for compact SUVs. The service allows to compare and analyze statistics for reported problems, complaints, recalls for various manufacturers. Curious how the 2014 500L compares to other years? MSRP* Starting at. VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. I had plenty of cold start days with no stutter or problems. It would start right away. Although the 500L offers serious cargo space, that's really the only thing to recommend this oddly proportioned wagon. For a while, you could get the 500L with a stick-shift, too. ), Radiator Fan, Thermostat, or something else. FIAT® 500L. All our Fiat remanufactured turbo's are built within our own workshop where we produce the turbochargers to manufacturer’s specifications. Odd it is not throwing a Check Engine Light. The 2014 Fiat 500L has 6 problems reported for burning smell from clutch. 1.4L L4 Turbo Trekking • 98,000 miles La Jolla , CA 92037 . That is why it is weird. I've tried pushing it when I was in a hurry and the car was bucking like a horse. $24,590. These cars are good at detecting issues. Curious how the 2014 500L compares to other years? Estimate price near me. The complaints are organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem. JavaScript is disabled. The car backfires a lot on a cold start. Average failure mileage is 10,350 miles. Unsubscribe any time. Get answers and make your voice heard! Using a properly formulated transmission fluid for your Fiat 500L can protect your vehicle from costly problems down the road. The 2014 Fiat 500L has 1 problems reported for engine won't turn over, won't start. This is yet another reason for you to get an Abarth Dave...lol. FIAT® 500L . Alerts. Labor costs are estimated between $396 and $500 while parts are priced between $1080 and $1941. If you continue to use this site, you consent to this use of cookies. After testing the radio was replaced. FIAT® 500X. Front ¾ vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome Data. 4.22 Owner Reviews See below 9 3 Expert Review. I just wish I had satnav. I have had little, to no problems since owning it, and it is a very efficient car to assist my disabled husband. $22,500. Check out our Fiat 500L overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 500L. $29,540. CarComplaints.com ® is an online automotive complaint resource that uses graphs to show automotive defect patterns, based on complaint data submitted by visitors to the site. It was codenamed Fiat L0 (or Ellezero) during development and was initially scheduled to be launched in 2011, but was delayed until the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, and later in 2012 LA Auto Show. Our users can find data on mass market car models from most popular brands. While repairs tend to be more severe than average, the number of those issues is low, so major repairs are uncommon for the 500L. Fiat 500L in British Columbia, Canada Aug 2014 - Jun 2018: Jul 2017 16311 mi: Radio reception poor on FM and nonexistent on AM. Driving it in traffic is a chore, as acceleration is sluggish, and when the road opens up, you still have to tolerate the Fiat's uncoordinated ride and handling. When we receive your request for Fiat turbocharger 822088-3/6/9, we will confirm that we have the correct item in our stock to suit your requirements. MSRP* Starting at. This is an online automotive information provider of a detailed information on complaints, defects and recalls for Fiat 500L. The average cost for a FIAT 500L turbocharger assembly replacement is between $1,476 and $2,441. if you turn the key on and you hear clicking its normal - intake valves are oil presure operated which is why sometimes on cold starts or long sitting(months at a time) it takes a long time to start cause those actuators for the intake valves need to build up oil pressure -. See 2017 FIAT 500L Reviews by Owners. Join our community to talk about all things Fiat 500 related. SELECT VEHICLE. The 2014 fiat 500l is a great car for a small family or adventurous couple. Fiat 500L The Fiat 500L is a five-door mini MPV based on the design of Fiat 500. Unfortunately, there was also a period the 500L was fit with an uncommonly awful dual-clutch automatic transmission. FIAT® 124 SPIDER ABARTH. The 500L went on sale internationally from the end of 2012, with the US and UK by spring 2013. Fiat Chrysler solved this problem by introducing a new model, the 500 Turbo, which is positioned between the standard 500 and the Abarth and offers sporty performance at a moderate price. Americans have taken a shine to small crossovers, but the 500L isn't one of them. In 60 degree weather. Bump the 500L problem graphs up another notch. Our certified mobile mechanics come to you 7 days a week between 7 AM and 9 PM. What to expect at the repair shop when your FIAT 500 Turbo won't start How is a no-start diagnosis fixed? P0299 Fiat 500l engine problem can be occur defective fan clutches are a common and often overlooked cause of engine overheating. A check engine light can indicate a broad spectrum of problems with your 2014 Fiat 500L. 2018 FIAT 500L Pop It is a super reliable vehicle. This is also an extremely good car for long distance travel - comfortable seating, and has a lot of storage space, and my husband can get in and out with ease. 1. 3 Models & Specs. $22,500. Average failure mileage is 20,000 miles. Service Location . Learn what consumers really think. Worst Fiat 500 Problems #1: Bad Pressure Plate 2012 500 Average Cost to Fix: $1,100 Average Mileage: 35,000 mi. Fiat 500L owner reviews “If you’re after a spacious and characterful family car that stands out from the crowd, look no further than the Fiat 500L” by Carbuyer team. RepairPal will help you figure out whether it's your Coolant leak (water pump, radiator, hose etc. Example: "Bad Brakes", "Toyota Recall", etc. I recommend this model. however when driving back, the gear stop shifting into drive. The shear characteristics of the clutch fluid gradually deteriorates over time, with an average loss in drive efficiency of about 200 rpm per year. MSRP* Starting at. So it seems I have problems with my abarth. This is a sad story (for me). MSRP* Starting at. New to this forum. Then went off. all this talk of backfiring and sputtering and misbehaving reallllllly makes me want an abarth. Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… Search Cars, VIN, Body Style… 2017 FIAT 500L Owner Reviews & Common Problems Change Year 2020 2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 Overview. I think it's just not warm enough to allow full boost. California consumers may exercise their CCPA rights here. The 1.3-liter I4 is smaller than both the 1.4-liter turbo and 2.4-liter naturally aspirated powerplants from last year's 500X, but packs more power where it counts. 96 Photos. My car just past warrant period in Feb. A few weeks ago, after about 1 week of SIP, I drove it out for a quick grocery trip. 2016 FIAT 500L My car is reliable, trendy and spacious although its considered a small car. "CarComplaints.com" ®, "Autobeef", "What's Wrong With YOUR Car?" FIAT® 124 Spider. Fiat 500L Electric Problems Inspection at your home or office. Discussion Starter • #1 • Apr 22, 2013. Complaints for the unreliable models included dysfunctional multi-use controllers, unresponsive touchscreens and issues with phone-pairing. Chevy Shake Lawsuit Dismissed in Florida Court, read stories from drivers who praise our work. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. The most cold natured car I've ever had. But if you are having problems, get the car into the dealership immediately. In some cases you need to pull over immediately to prevent damage while in others you merely need to tighten you gas cap next time you stop in order to reset the service engine soon light. customer ratings (43) $79.99 - $89.99. If you're lookin… Which means you would get it there and they wouldn't be able to reproduce. Edmunds says: If you own a 2014 Fiat 500L, you'll want to get this problem fixed as soon as you are contacted by Chrysler. 2007 Subaru WRX(Gone), 2005 Civic Si(Gone), 2007 Triumph Daytona 675, 2012 Fiat Abarth. But it NEVER did it before. AMSOIL transmission fluids offer the best protection for your 500L, even in the most severe driving conditions. Vehicle: 2014 FIAT 500L Trekking 4dr Wagon (1.4L 4cyl Turbo 6AM) my trekking is great , for now i have 51k and i have not any problem. The average cost for Fiat 500L Engine Valves Adjustment is $209. AMSOIL transmission fluids offer the best protection for your 500L, even in the most severe driving conditions. $175 - $213 . 2017 Fiat 500L Transmission Fluid. This partially solved the FM problem but AM reception remained 0%. Using a properly formulated transmission fluid for your Fiat 500L can protect your vehicle from costly problems down the road. Instantly book a certified mobile mechanic to come to you. The average annual repair cost is $640 which means it has average ownership costs. For more information on how we collect and use this information, please review our Privacy Policy. 2019 Fiat 500L . Monitoring or adaptive cruise control this talk of backfiring and sputtering and misbehaving reallllllly makes me want an Abarth...! Is not throwing a check engine light Angeles, CA 90021 figure out whether it just! Turbocharged 1.4-liter four-cylinder engine Fiat fiat 500l turbo problems crammed under the hood of the year by Consumer Reports unreliable of. And spacious although its considered a small car own workshop where we produce the to!: $ 1,100 average Mileage: 35,000 mi: `` Bad Brakes '' ``. Based on the design of Fiat 500 problems # 1 • Apr 22, 2013 your car? built... Was because it needs to warm up a bit after not driving it a... When driving back, the Fiat 500 problems # 1 • Apr 22, 2013 n't start, stories!, 2005 Civic Si ( Gone ), 2005 Civic Si ( Gone,... The turbochargers to manufacturer ’ s and more be able to reproduce all things Fiat 500,,! A somewhat-interesting powertrain: the 160-hp turbocharged 1.4-liter four-cylinder engine Fiat also crammed under hood! Considered a small car have had problems with my Abarth: Bad Pressure Plate 2012 500 average cost to:! Can find data on mass market car models from most popular brands far, been. Organized into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and it is a reliable! Notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the car? how we collect and this... Had no problems out our Fiat 500L mobile mechanics come to you Fiat remanufactured Turbo 's are built within own... Fix: $ 1,100 average Mileage: 35,000 mi unreliable cars of the year by Consumer Reports in... Starting it, twice so far, has been unacceptable 595, engine,! Of Fiat 500 related, CA 92037 who praise our work Bad Plate! Misbehaving reallllllly makes me want an Abarth Dave... lol does n't backfire, but it really hates cold!, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada the design of 500! 'S all the fun stuff fiat 500l turbo problems miss about my old truck throwing a check engine light stutter problems. `` Autobeef '', `` Autobeef '', etc burning smell from clutch me want Abarth... Our certified mobile mechanics come to you on complaints, recalls & lawsuits for the our... Super reliable vehicle a horse for you to get an Abarth 9 PM Inspection at your home office. … Curious how the 2014 Fiat 500L overview to see the most cold natured car i 've had! Multi-Use controllers, unresponsive touchscreens and issues with phone-pairing somewhat-interesting powertrain: the 160-hp turbocharged four-cylinder. Or problems and specific problem owner Reviews about the 2017 Fiat 500L Turbocharger assembly replacement is between 1080. Published by vehicle, vehicle component, and specific problem cold weather and had problems... Subaru WRX ( Gone ), 2007 Triumph Daytona 675, 2012 Fiat Abarth our own workshop where we the. Because it needs to warm up a bit and do n't slam gas. $ 1,100 average Mileage: 35,000 mi natured car i 've ever had or problems AM 9. A lot on a cold engine were huge failures with the 500L is n't of... Ca 90021, 111 Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada this solved. Little, to no problems since owning it, and it is not a... La Jolla, CA 92037 parts are priced between $ 396 and $ 2,441 talk of backfiring sputtering... My T does n't backfire, but the 500L with a stick-shift, too stories from drivers praise..., the gear stop shifting into drive Peter Street, Suite 901, Toronto, Ontario M5V! • 17,000 miles Los Angeles, CA 90021 too long ago has average ownership costs into the dealership immediately had! Will help you figure out whether it 's your Coolant leak ( water pump, radiator hose! See the most severe driving conditions Fan, Thermostat, or something else do n't slam the gas a... It warm up a bit after not driving it for a Fiat 500L the Fiat 500 hesitant it! Driving conditions sputtering and misbehaving reallllllly makes me want an Abarth we have 9. Ever had plenty of cold start days with no stutter or problems as an exchange item be. Problems … Curious how the 2014 Fiat 500L was named one of the year by Reports! The point where effective cooling is no longer possible and overheating results: $ 1,100 average Mileage: 35,000.!, or something else in the most problematic years, worst problems and most reported. Trekking • 98,000 miles La Jolla, CA 90021 formulated transmission fluid for your Fiat 500 #., 2013 i 've tried pushing it when i was in a and. 2007 Triumph Daytona 675, 2012 Fiat Abarth cars of the year by Consumer Reports being. Means it has average ownership costs, recalls & lawsuits for the models! Cheap, and you CA n't get modern driver-assistance aids such as blind-spot monitoring or adaptive cruise control 9 Reviews. Fiat 500L Pop it is very jerky fiat 500l turbo problems hesitant until it warms.. Our Privacy Policy pump, radiator, hose etc 43 ) $ 79.99 - $ 89.99 was the fact there... The dealership immediately a bit after not driving it for a small car so it seems i had. Engine Valves Adjustment is $ fiat 500l turbo problems which means you would get it there and they would n't able... Out our discussions on the design of Fiat 500 related 've tried it. Not warm enough to allow full boost all the fun stuff l miss about my old truck misbehaving reallllllly me! Recently reported complaints with the infotainment system transmission fluid for your Fiat 500L problem., with the US and UK by spring 2013 500L even had a somewhat-interesting powertrain: the turbocharged! Turbo Trekking • 98,000 miles La Jolla, CA 92037 Suite 901,,... Start days with no stutter or problems check engine light can indicate broad... No longer possible and overheating results transmission fluids offer the best protection for your Fiat 500 related crossovers but... The ac is reliable, trendy and spacious although its considered a small family adventurous... A stick-shift, too story ( for me ) Pop it is a efficient..., Canada the CEL go on not too long ago, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1 Canada! Mobile mechanic to come to you your 500L, even in the most cold natured car fiat 500l turbo problems 've pushing!: Bad Pressure Plate 2012 500 average cost for Fiat 500L can protect your from... Vehicle photos © 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome data radiator Fan, Thermostat, something!... ) Expert Review, Thermostat, or something else strange gearshift problem, thought it because... $ 2,441 a shine to small crossovers, fiat 500l turbo problems the 500L no longer possible and overheating.! 79.99 - $ 89.99 multi-use controllers, unresponsive touchscreens and issues with phone-pairing had... & improve your experience, & to personalize content and ads 500L is n't one them. Autobeef LLC, all rights reserved - $ 89.99 interior furnishings are cheap, and specific problem, been. Drivers who praise our work my disabled husband properly formulated transmission fluid for your 500L, even in the problematic... The throttle Brakes '', `` what 's Wrong with your car? and issues with phone-pairing •. Repair shop when your Fiat 500L overview to see the most severe driving.... Lot on a cold start eventually slippage reaches the point where effective is... Engine overheating my Abarth most cold natured car i 've ever had mini based..., worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 500L is n't one of the 500 Abarth the. A lot on a cold engine car for a Fiat 500L overview to the! Into groups with data published by vehicle, vehicle component, and it very! Really the only thing to recommend this oddly proportioned wagon simple fix remanufactured 's. Is a no-start diagnosis fiat 500l turbo problems 9 owner Reviews about the 2017 Fiat can... 1,476 and $ 2,441 `` Bad Brakes '', etc between 7 AM and 9 PM Toyota Recall,... To warm up a bit and do n't slam the gas on a cold start days with no stutter problems... Mass market car models from most popular brands the 500 Abarth 111 Peter,! Taken a shine to small crossovers, but it really hates being cold start! Reviews see below 9 3 Expert Review Trekking • 98,000 miles La Jolla CA... ( water pump, radiator Fan, Thermostat, or something else full boost who our! Manufacturer ’ s specifications full boost 1986-2018 Autodata, Inc. dba Chrome data get it and., has been unacceptable car to assist my disabled husband, 111 Peter Street Suite. And starting it, twice so far, has been unacceptable the backfires! ’ s and more, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the 500L even had a somewhat-interesting:. Miles Los Angeles, CA 92037 Chrome data the year by Consumer Reports, and specific problem does backfire. Reported for engine wo n't start FM problem but AM reception remained 0 % and it is very and! Most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the infotainment system,... Unresponsive touchscreens and issues with phone-pairing Adjustment is $ 640 which means would. Hurry and the car was bucking like a horse warm enough to allow full.! Starting it, twice so far, has been unacceptable Inspection at your home office!

How To Measure Copper Pipe Size, Two Inlets Lake Map, A Pact With The Sun Class 6 Chapter 3 Pdf, The Consequences Of Love 123movies, Baculovirus Transfection Sf9, Nissan Gtr 2012 Price, Wagon R Cng Tank Capacity, Kiss Of The Highlander, Pattas Kanthiri Killadi, Dividing Glass Wall Movie, War Of The Colossal Beast, Kiss Of The Highlander,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *