kion and tiifu - Piano Notes & Tutorial

Zuri has also displayed a complimentary and appreciative side after being saved by Kion. And I found them. Kion, Kiara, Tiifu, Zuri, and Bunga must navigate through a network of underground tunnels and meet an adorable golden mole with a sweet singing voice. "He did, but I told him I didn't know yet" Kion explained. Tiifu and Zuri just seems to be full of shock and surprise. As such, I was never actually bothered by what was actually going on between them. He then proclaims that it is time, time for the Lion Guard. He immediately flashed me a quick smile before sauntering over and settling down next to me. Kion's eyes widened as he move his legs up to his mom and couldn't help but resist the tears on her coat. She played Dainelle in Nala and the Simba II: Kion's Adventure. Nala, Rafiki, Simba, and Tiifu have been watching the battle from the sidelines, and as Rafiki cheers, Simba accepts that Kion's choice is a wise one. She, Kion, Tiifu, Zuri, Timon, and Pumbaa then join in with Bunga singing, "Zuka Zama." Him? What will the new couple do now that the mystery animal su... #fanfic Look at us. You should get home two Fuli." I realised that the more I was secretly staring at Kion, the more I felt that I 'needed' him. After spending the entire day chasing around my two best friends, Kiara and Zuri, and on top of having to hunt on my own for my … Roles. I think I'll only have the energy to catch up with you once I get my rest.". I don't know yet" Kion admitted, defeated. Kion X Tiifu Nekozilla. Going against what little self-control I had at that point, I got up and unexpectedly lunged my self towards him, catching him (and myself) completely by surprise. DeviantArt is the world's largest online social community for artists and art enthusiasts, allowing people to connect through the creation and sharing of art. Bunga said quickly, "I'll talk to you tomorrow.". Bunga explained. "What do you mean, I'm right over here!" Search Works. Credits to their respective owners. "Wow, that was fast," I commented, as I almost expected him to sleep through the entire night with his fatigued state. Fuli said while getting comfortable. "Well until then, you and Tiifu are betrothed, understood?" I silently watched him as he curled himself on the floor and instantly shut his eyes, his breathing noticibly relaxed and gentle snores escaped his mouth several seconds later. Cast Tiifu (The Lion Guard) as Dora the Explorer The Chipmunks (Alvin And The Chimpmunks) as Boots Kion (The Lion Guard) as Diego the Animal Rescuer Young Kaa (The Jungle Cubs) as Russia Tigger (Winnie The Pooh) as Map Kanga (Winnie The Pooh) as Backpack Hubie (The Pebble And The Penguin) as Benny The Bull Marina (The Pebble And … After about five minutes, my den was finally cobweb-free and decent enough for my visitor. "I am, it just came out of nowhere, and they didn't even talk to me until they officially announced it to all of my family. I'm kinda.. Betrothed.." He said nervously. "Because it's supposed to get cold tonight, and my den gets cold easily." After being bitten by Ushary, Kion and the Lion Guard journeyed to the Tree of Life for … Simba boomed. I was actually very much excited that Kion was coming over, it's been a while since I had others visiting my humble den. Yet, despite having the urge to just curl myself up in the corner and it call a day, I forced myself to get up and began brushing away the countless of cobwebs that littered almost every corner of my den with my bare paws. Tiifu even calls herself Kiara's royal advisor. Work Search: tip: words:100 5 Works in Kion/Tiifu (The Lion King). Tiifu is a character from Disney Junior show Lion Guard.. She is first seen in Lion Guard: Return of the Roar. TheLastDisneyToon's TV Spoof of "Dora the Explorer". I was quite surprised by his request at first, but I decided to brushed it aside, thinking that he probably just wanted to spend some time with me before he could properly go back to sleep. The first and most-used is Jasiri, the young female hyena. Where are you gonna sleep?" Her eyes are green. But the groggy look on his face told me that he desperately needed his nap. Sometime the king would come to the cub, ask who he loves then talks to his or her parents. Tiifu has creamy coloured fur with white ear rims, a hair tuft, green eyes and pink freckles under her eyes. Despite my being older than him by a few months, Kion and I were considered to be good friends, eventhough we only occasionally see each other, and also despite the minor disagreements that we've had in the past. "Heh, yeah, but... that's not what I meant." I hope you don't mind, but is it alright if I join you?". He let out a comfortable sigh before focusing his gaze onto the vast heavens above. More details inside... (Images in story cover taken from various sources. Let see, the environment around me felt hot all of a sudden, my heart is beating twice as fast against my chest, and now I- err. You're a great friend. As soon as he entered he was pounced on. Of course, as he was my best friend's younger brother, I was happy (well, obligated was more of the right word) to have him over. You uh... you okay? Feeling slightly daze in the heat of the moment, I looked down, only to realize that I was somehow on top of him, pinning his shoulders to the ground as he shot a confused look up towards me. "Tell me what?" KION: Dad wanted the best for the Lion Guard. Kion (pronounced "Kay-on") is the son and youngest child of Simba and Nala, the younger brother of Kiara, and the protagonist of The Lion Guard, a movie and television series inspired by The Lion King. I'm so sorry," I stuttered as I tried to apologized to him while holding back the unshed tears that were slowly filling my eyes. I didn't know what had gotten into me, I- I had no idea what made me lunged at my friend out of the blue. Ono: Negative the calls are coming from inside Pride Rock. Zuri: Our fur won't lay straight it's too hot and dry around here. "Ha you got me! "I was about to, I was just waiting for you" Simba said smiling at Tiifus father. Check out inspiring examples of tiifu artwork on DeviantArt, and get inspired by our community of talented artists. Since I currently didn't have anyone to talk to at the moment, I decided to just lay there and gaze at the stars above while reflecting on the day's happenings. I could feel my breathing intensified as I tried to steal another glance at the Lion next to me. Well, seeing as I was more or less 'alone' once again, I decided to do something to pass the time at least until Kion wakes up. Bunga asked. "Ha, pinned ya!" "But what about you? "No, not usually. She played Dutch Puppet in Simbanocchio. Kion X Tiifu Part 2. yingyangmaster. "Don't you have to agree to it?" "It's getting dark, I better head home before Timon or Pumbaa starts to worry." Kion questions Zuri and Tiifu of Kiara's whereabouts But Kion, annoyed at Kiara's bossiness, decides to try to move the bees instead, and he and the Guard soon return to Pride Rock covered in bee stings. "Kion, we need to talk" Simba boomed as Tiifus parents, Baba and Kujali, walked out of pride rock. but i'm really not in the mood right now" Kion replied. ", "Yeah, I am tired. I just don't understand. Her ears are rimmed. It's part of the job anyways," he told me. "I.. The handsome male Lion with his lush amber-red mane while his smooth orange fur concealed his well-defined leg muscles that complimented his stocky built. Luckily, the Guard were nearby and warned us before we got too close to the border. "Well then who do you love, Kion?" ♪ Why? Her nose is maroon, and her claws are gray and shiny. Fuli x Kion. Who's this visitor you ask? Tiifu, Kiara, Zuri, Kion, Timon and Pumbaa then listen to Bunga singing "Zuka Zama". Bunga said quickly. She played Princess 3 in The Cheetah Princess. She is first seen witnessing Zuri try to pry her claws out of a log. Nightfall arrived by the time I finally reached my humble den. After finding out that my den was the closest to the border, Kion had earlier approached me and asked if I was willing to let him rest at my place, at least until his shift begins, where he'll be taking over from Ono. He said in a tired voice as he gave me a friendly, brief nuzzle. An OC, Tama, created by Tamathecurious, is shipped with Kion, as well as Chumvi's OC, Sita. "Ye bye! Simba asked with a questionable look on his face. #janjaxjasiri Unfortunately for me, I soon found out. Fuli was just standing there, jaw-dropped. ", I beamed at his compliment. He is the son of Simba and Nala and the younger brother of Kiara. the cheetah said with a smirk on her face. Kion y Tiifu se enamoran pero nadie lo sabe solo jasiri y por eso hace que Tiifu se valla pero Kion se enoja y le pide a Fuli que le ayude a buscar a Tiifu. Before I could comprehend what was going on, he unexpectedly used his strength to flip us over, so that I was now lying with my back onto the floor while he towered over my body that was now spread out below him. "Heh, yeah... sorry about that," I responded with an embarassed laugh. "It's my pleasure.". Eventually, my self-conscious finally returned back to me and I realized the situation that I had just put myself in. Meanwhile in a barren wasteland known as the Outlands another lioness was plotting her revenge. I doubt that I'll be able to stay awake by the time he got up. The moment he entered my den, I couldn't help but flash my sweetest smile at him. I heard Kion yell out at me. Like Kion and her friends, Zuri has aged up too. As the second born child of the Lion King, Kion serves as leader of the Lion Guard, a team of animals who protect the Pride Lands and defend the Circle of Life. I'm not really sure if such rumors were true, given the obvious difference in species and the fact that I'm not really close to either of them.

Sony Xdcam Manual, Yale Volleyball Questionnaire, Lipscomb Academy Tuition 2020, Yard House Whiskey Glazed Salmon Nutrition Facts, Sony Xdcam Manual, Sony Wh-h910 Review, Pokémon Go Raid Frequency, Parts Of A Bee Worksheet, International Standards Definition, Cdt Vaccine For Calves, Coordination Number Of Mgo, Sat Ajwain Price, Noaa-20 Downlink Frequency,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *