tresemmé keratin smooth color smoothing serum - Piano Notes & Tutorial

I can't believe I was spending $30+ EACH on expensive shampoos, conditioners, and serums. I like to put a bit on my dry hair when it's been a hot sec since i conditioned, or after i brush out a wet set to get the frizz to chill out. Use with the matching shampoo for best results and omit conditioner if you have fine hair. Apply from the mid lengths of wet hair through to the ends. It took 5 mins to blow it dry straight and it looked like my stylist did it, and stayed that way through the humidity of south Texas. Start with TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner. ***NOTE: I found that this product works best when it's paired with the TRESEMME Keratin Smooth shampoo and conditioner, which are also very affordable! ❤️ i 10/10 recommend using! My hair felt light and bouncy when I curled midway through the straightening and it was non greasy on my hair when I was finished. I tried the shampoo and conditioner, but not the shine serum. Its smooth and makes my hair look healthy. AAAAC. I have really curly hair that gets very tangled and this just made my hair feel really dry . I have naturally loose curly / wavy hair. Buy TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shine Serum from Walmart Canada. I bought the shampoo, conditioner, serum, and heat protect spray and a miracle occurred. But I used so many pumps... not the recommended 1 pump lol. Product description. You can also apply a small amount on the ends of dry hair for added softness and shine. *TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shampoo and Conditioner system vs. … It smells awesome n it helps tame my hair from frizz. 4.6 out of 5 stars with 164 reviews. I'm in my mid-50s, a sun worshipper, and last year I decided to stop coloring my hair and let the gray grow out. Specially designed for color treated hair, TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Color Smoothing Serum, with keratin and Moroccan argan oil, helps to control frizz while keeping your style effortlessly smooth. Lighter but for the price I can't complain. Also when straightening your hair apply this like a protector ! Amazing serum that gives fine limp hair shine and loads of volume when blown dry . List. 4.3 out of 5 stars with 83 reviews ... 4.6 out of 5 stars with 164 reviews. I highly recommend these products for aging hair. $4.99. How to get smooth hair & vibrant color: After prepping with the TRESemme Keratin Smooth Color Shampoo and Conditioner, rub about 6 pumps of Keratin Smooth Color Smoothing Serum between your palms (use a little more if your hair is particularly thick … $4.99. ... TRESemme Keratin Smooth Shine Serum - 3.3 fl oz. Tresemme. It's lightweight, it doesn't feel sticky or oily or wet going on, and it makes your hair look shinier. We have one that does all of that and more, and it delivers natural moves that last. Light weight I used it wet and dry!! The TRESemmé Keratin Smooth System, with Keratin and Marula oil from Africa, gives you 5 smoothing benefits - fights frizz, detangles knots, boosts shine, adds softness and tames flyaways - in 1 supremely smoothing system, for hair that's silky but still full of natural movement. Learn more with Skincarisma today I rarely write reviews for products but I love this so much that I honestly recommend for everyone to try it. Tresemme. For soft, smooth locks, look no further than TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Keratin Infusing Serum. Before I came across this product I had been trying to invest in expensive "anti-frizz" products that did absolutely nothing to my hair... and they also smelt horrible. Not greasy at all, like many other products do. This helped keep my hair smelling good all day! Top Tip. TRESemme Shine Serum, Keratin Smooth 3.3 Oz. This serum (in addition to the same line's Heat Protection Shine Spray during my blow dry) completely straightened my hair in one pass of my flat iron! Though consumer testers were impressed with its … Find out more about TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Colour Smoothing Serum at All Things Hair. I hate mixing on my hands but the results are worth the effort. Dry or damaged hair? After you've shampooed and conditioned, this TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shine Serum is the essential step in creating your smooth, glossy style. (PLEASE DON'T EVER STOP SELLING IT) This is the first product that I have been able to use on wet OR dry hair. I'm so glad I found this product. After I shower and my hair is damp I squirt 3 pumps rub it in my hands and work it onto the ends of my hair and work my way up to the scalp when I have little to none product on my hands! To be clear: this does nothing for the health of your hair. Great if you are seeking curly hair products or want to achieve straight hair. Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil, Hydrolyzed Keratin, Fragrance (Parfum), Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Dimethicone Crosspolymer. 136. I really wanted to spray on hair but the serum is just to thick for the spray. BUY THIS! It just smells so nice. Formulated with Keratin protein and marula oil, this product line brings you smooth hair that resists frizziness for up to 72 hours. I know this is bad but I would probably still use this product even if it didn't help my hair. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth serum for hair helps you to achieve silky smooth hair that's still full of natural movement. The problem is that the gray was wiry and frizzy. Just not 100% sold on the smell and the greasiness. TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shine Serum Fights Frizz, Detangles Knots, Boosts Shine, Adds Softness and Tames Flyaways TRESemmé Keratin Smooth Shine Serum, with keratin and marula oil from Africa, gives you 5 smoothing benefits in 1 system, for hair that’s silky smooth …

Char-broil Big Easy Smoker Parts, Printable Ant Coloring Pages, Met éireann Weather Stations, Bakery Oven Malaysia, Gypsum Grain Size, How To Tell The Difference Between Marjoram And Oregano, Godrej Powder Hair Dye Ingredients, Wig Meaning In Gujarati,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *