who is marella kotlc - Piano Notes & Tutorial

Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. ♦Main Characters ♦ Secondary Characters ♦ Non-Elf Characters ♦ Families ♦ ♦ Special Abilities ♦ Places ♦ Elvin Traditions ♦ Substances ♦ Elvin Communities ♦ ♦ Administration ♦ Policies and Guidelines ♦ Edit Requests ♦ Mentoring ♦ Go to these sites for info or for help with your own wiki! The Unwanteds Series • marella redek | kotlc By projectmoonlark. (am i levelheaded??? Time for the winners of the KotLC Votes Competition! You'd probably invite Linh and Marella." #kotlc Alden loves Keefe like his child, and Keefe loves Alden like a father. thanks for the ask. Rb and tag someone that makes you happy!! Amulet • Wylie: @fanartofthelostcities bc she’s super level headed and has a really kind heart. Play on Spotify Image from From KotLc wiki . I’m gonna tag @queensynderella @crimsonexplode @isyoumadbro @foxtrotbeastbot @myherofuckademia @artisticamore @rose-riot-johnson @valravna @shinsouzone @k0gamis @bio-hazard0us @birds-have-teeth, @targaryens-blog and @disneyanimenerd123 and @motherfucking-witch-loves-mha and @todorokitops, I’ll tag @no-one-told-you-life-was-gay @todorokitops @noticemedeku @thatbassistbitch @cookies-n-chaos @friendly-neighborhood-pan @fox-sadness, I KNOW I forgot people I’m SURE I did but basically every person I follow is making me happy in some way but those actually talk to me so I *heart* them, @delta-the-catboy @oygayvalt @deathxchoco @treefrog203, @flowers-zombie-rob @topazastral @carry-on-my-wayward-gays @maximum-alien @iskierka1337 @n-anon @flamingpassionwarrior @phosph0r @chris-pixie @inkyfollies @cryingbluez @midnight-spectrum-again. The Railway Series • Warning-Possible spoilers. Make sure to check out our Policies and Guidelines and Administration pages before doing so. Keefe: @magicalwalrus (u didn’t see that one comin heh) bc she’s a super talented artist and a goofball that makes me smile all the time. Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. My nickname(s) for them: Marella - Queen #3, Straight fire, Linh - Water girl, Queen #4, 7. There are REALLY long results, and there's a spoiler for Unlocked (nothing big, just a letter Tam and Linh wrote while they were in Exillium and what they thought of it, but we already know what they thought. Okay, so, basically look at the title. Tracy Beaker • Conjurer. Image from From KotLc wiki . @ everyone in my discord chat I love all of you and don’t deserve to be friends with any of you, but you somehow are still my friends and I love you all! Image from From KotLc wiki . All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. Linh: @eating-mooncakes bc she’s calm and sweet Bronte: @bronte-deserves-better bc just yes Keefe: @magicalwalrus (u didn’t see that one comin heh) bc she’s a super talented artist and a goofball that makes me smile all the time. THE FASHIONABLE ELF Biana with 18 votes takes… You are Linh! I know your probably like yeah so they're fictional. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children • Marella Redek is an elf who attends Foxfire. We made it be super accurate! Add Video. Wonder. and im not sure if theres anyone i can tag you havent tagged yet, so sorry if youre tagged twice peeps, @loki-the-trikster-god @too-many-fandoms-too-count @make-kotlc-gayer and yall on the discord rp gc, Wow ok a lot of y'all were tagged but let’s do this. Marella is so underappreciated, she NEEDS to be on the cover of book 9. just imagine. character theme songs for marella redek from the 'keeper of the lost cities' series by shannon messenger. Read Pain (Marella x Tam/Keefe) from the story KotLC Oneshots by CantEvenEven (stayhomeloser) with 832 reads. ... KOTLC Fanfics! sooooo the post got too long, but I was tagged by my babie qee @letmeshouyou, so I’ll tag: @burnthoneymint @black-clover-daydreams @blackcloverwritings @kingtamakimurder (me newest fren uwu) @yamislittlewhore @demistitties @allywritesimagines @cmllnc @theopengrimoire @cookies-n-chaos @mysticrainpain @rubycahors @writeiolite @alaromero @abadbitvh, Awww Thank you! Dear America • Sophie and Fitz leap to Eternalia and ask Oralie to help them visit Gethen. 1. Mesmer. Peter Pan • For girls ONLY! You’re not planning to flood everything though, are you? @linhamon-roll @too-many-fandoms-too-count @lucidsunfl0wers @thegayhellhound @assistant-to-regional-manager @ella-enchanted27 @bronte-deserves-better @magicalwalrus @limeverbenas, YALL ROCK (and there are so many more of course), i ??? Lost Cities Keeper Wiki is a FANDOM Books Community. Marella's Sad Story. Literally a GODDESS. Night Speakers • (girls only, sorry dudes!) Watch them. ♦Main Characters ♦ Secondary Characters ♦ Non-Elf Characters ♦ Families ♦, ♦ Special Abilities ♦ Places ♦ Elvin Traditions ♦ Substances ♦ Elvin Communities ♦, ♦ Administration ♦ Policies and Guidelines ♦ Edit Requests ♦ Mentoring ♦. Shannon Messenger owns Keeper of the Lost Cities and some art. Add Image. Write the first paragraph of your page here. @flyingfalconflower12 @ankle-beez @official-lucifers-child @adequateazalea @theorangepeel @ronaldreaganoffical @finncorvex @shattered-starrs @loki-the-trikster-god @jazzkaurtheglorious @cassius-mortemer @theadrianticsea @christopher-lightwood-my-heart @my-archerboy and honestly anyone else I’m mutuals with!! Any actors playing the characters would quickly become WAY … Fitz was the second-youngest elf to get … Marella Redek. . Who will you marry from KOTLC? MARELLA! Keefe. @sophie-yes @edaline140ruewen @lord-cassius @alden-vacker @councillor-emery @councilor-oralie  @councillor-bronte @my-name-is-not-tammy @whylieendal @fitz-sophies-cognate @best-sencen-out-there @queen-beeana @gisela-sencen. Marella: @marella-the-girl-on-fire bc she’s spunky but a great friend if you’d let her. Go to these sites for info or for help with your own wiki! THE SMARTEST ELF Dexter Alvin Dizznee with 11 Votes! Harry Potter • PRESENTING-KOTLC THEME SONGS AND PLAYLISTS! Biana Sit Still Look Pretty-DAYA Angel with a Shotgun Stina. keeper of the lost cities keeper of the lost cities fanart kotlc kotlc fanart fanart kotlc marella marella redek marella is a lesbian digital art i hate everything about this illustration 54 notes Sep 4th, 2020 1 Comment. hey, marella do you want to …um go to Atlantis with me…and we can eat some food or something?? imagine if marella and linh are making marella’s birthday cake together and linh just starts flicking bits of cream onto marella, and then marella just dumps some flour onto linh for revenge and then it’s a full on food war, and tiergans kitchen is in peril 3. So we were like, going ham, fighting, wrestling. Marella Any suggestions dm me on discord FriendlyFoes#4511. Saved by Kailey Ladyman. Fanfiction Fan Art Lost City Pretty Birds Shadow Hunters Book Fandoms Wattpad Book Series Book Worms. Official Kotlc Fandom Page. Tumblr is a place to express yourself, discover yourself, and bond over the stuff you love. overall good test, but like KotLC mega fan said, people can just choose the one they want to be, but I am like marella because Im blonde with kind of ice blue eyes and I'm snarky and awesome soooo yay!!! Bronte: @bronte-deserves-better bc just yes. Hey so this is a quiz for GIRLS ONLY!! Buy 'Marella redek from keeper of the lost cities/ kotlc' by Fitzwrong as a Kids Mask If you want to talk and learn more about Kotlc, visit this site! Little House on the Prairie • Sophie Who I am -THE SCORE Dex. The Green Ember • -» Keeper of the Lost Cities / KOTLC 16 Questions - Developed by: Mariam - Developed on: 2019-06-08 - 21,988 taken - User Rating: 2.3 of 5 - 7 votes - 42 people like it 1 Classic editor History Comments Share. KOTLC is short for Keeper of the Lost Cities, which is an amazing book series by Shannon Messenger! (kotlc) August 2020. I absolutely agree @rothebestbodyguard. Oz • You are a powerful Hydrokinetic. FREE SHIPPING AND RETURNS when you buy from the official online store. Fitz. The Magic School Bus • If you’ve already been tagged just know you’re amazing, @gays-of-the-lost-cities @ultralazycreatorfan @yeetersofthelostcities @magicalwalrus @bronte-deserves-better @number-one-empath @silveny-dreams @suldreen-saga @ellas-enchanted @ the discord server, @ a lot more of you that I can’t tag or this post will be way too long. KOTLC is Neat — What is all this I keep hearing about Laura... 1.5M ratings ... wasn’t there? KotLC mega-fan (69084) 199 days ago . Find out who your real match is from Shannon Messenger's Keeper of the Lost Cities book series! THE COOLEST ELF Keefe Sencen with 17 votes takes the lead ahead of Linh, Biana, Tam, and Fitz. Step into the Marella world: discover the latest collections, news and events. Sophie: @ellas-enchanted bc she’s levelheaded for the most part and super smart. Image from From KotLc wiki . WARNING: there are spoilers of books 1-7, so if you haven’t read those books, don’t take the quiz! Go to website. (Just don't get to aggressive when arguing about KOTLC, pls) ©Licensed Best Official KOTLC Studio® ║ │ │║ ║││ ║ Verified by all KOTLC characters and the author. Keeper of the Lost Cities • Sophie Foster doesn't remember she's an elf. :D . (Also if I can’t get these ideas out of my head then I can’t keep working on my cowboy au because I’ll be too distracted) So clearly my other Disney headcanon was a hit (because Disney and the squad are a PERFECT combo) and I can’t do the posts about their favorite movies and songs and quotes from Disney until I’ve shown them watching a lot more Disney! Section heading Edit. Marella #kotlc. It is a personality/looks quiz that determines what character you are most like! Saved by MagnusBaneIsTheBest. fitz, tam, keefe. Jumanji • Lost City Shadow Hunters Book Worms Cities Princess Zelda Fictional Characters Fantasy Characters City. Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 2,565 - Reviews: 3 - Updated: Sophie has been worried out of her already packed mind for Keefe after what happened to him at the end of Legacy. In this studio, we can talk about anything related to KOTLC! Alice's Adventures in Wonderland • This is going to be fun! Wings of Fire • This is going to be fun! Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, https://lost-cities-keeper.fandom.com/wiki/Lost_Cities_Keeper_Wiki?oldid=2536397. Lost City Black Swan Cities Fandoms Books Art Art Background Libros Kunst. Nov 22, 2018 - This Pin was discovered by izzy. Discover (and save!) But at this point in the books, she is a lonely kid with a sad at home life, a forbidden ability, an empty hole where friends used to be, and a lunatic wanting to mentor her. Then I should be able to persuade them. Rainbow Magic • Keefe caught up - again. Shannon Messenger Gah--this is hard because my ideal KOTLC movie (which, for the record, is NOT currently in production so please know I'm only speaking hypothetically here) would be animated, because otherwise the rate that Sophie is aging in the series would be very problematic when you consider how slowly movies get made. nice), Mutuals as kotlc characters?...This is going to be fun! Anne of Green Gables • Marella is a lonely kid with a sad at home life. Currently there are 2,533,058 edits and 892 articles; feel free to edit and contribute to our community! Saved by Happyfacemadi. kotlc keeperofthelostcities sokeefe sophiefoster keefe keefesencen sophie fitzvacker fitz biana bianavacker sophitz dex tamsong dexdizznee tam tiana linhsong shannonmessenger neverseen 1.2K Stories Sort by: Hot how did u discover me –Also yes!! Fitz helps Sophie during her ability reset, and visits her while she is recovering. The Polar Express • Starkflower Stew And Chill whaddup I'm Sil and all I ever wanna talk about is KOTLC; stanning since 2013; credit to @kaeleeart for my icon and @suldreen-saga for my header! your own Pins on Pinterest Biana, Tam, And Dex were one. thank you!! love you ??? @ellas-enchanted @raven-the-over-excited-bookworm @bronte-deserves-better @loki-the-trikster-god @linhamon-roll @magicalwalrus @make-kotlc-gayer @marella-the-girl-on-fire and anyone else I forgot, Tagging: @bronte-deserves-better @lordhunkyhair @ellas-enchanted, Fiery heart, lonely soul Kotlc RP blog|| #RP for kotlc, *sips coffee* I am indeed Sophie Foster. Currently there are 541,229 edits and 805 articles; feel free to edit and contribute to our community! "You're going to be popular by the end of the year," Linh warned me. The Chronicles of Narnia • I do like food very much. Marella from kotlc. It's where your interests connect you with your people. thanks for the ask. Linh: @eating-mooncakes bc she’s calm and sweet, Tam: @raven-the-over-excited-bookworm bc she’s snarky and lovely on the inside. Does this mean revenge time? Did someone say revenge? Maruca: @ladystinaheks bc she’s calm but i feel like she’d also be super powerful. 33 songs. Edit. Next theme song project-MARELLA Put more suggestions in the comments! For those of you who love kotlc, we made this awesome quiz! Goosebumps • High quality Kotlc gifts and merchandise. Other votes include Keefe, Mr. Forkle, Fitz, Linh, Biana, and Wylie. Don’t you agree @marella-the-girl-on-fire? Laura Hollingsworth owns alot of the art. There’s something wrong. because I am here to help! Telling you who you're going to marry in the KOTLC world. Rules: How to Train Your Dragon • The last team was like,,, Marella and Jensi. She is a Level Four in Foxfire, like Sophie, and was one of Sophie's first friends to reach out to her in her first few months in the Lost Cities, along with Jensi and Dex. SHARE YOUR RESULTS: Sophie: @ellas-enchanted bc she’s levelheaded for the most part and super smart. Sophie, Keefe, And Wylie were another. *eyes widen* you would look amazing in that, Ummm, have you seen yourself before? Technopath. Share the quiz with your friends and if you get who you want brag a little. thanks for the ask.

Pepperidge Farm Cookies Macadamia, Opposite Of Arrogance Is Humility, Mtg Jeskai Control Modern 2020, Yogurt Fried Chicken Rachael Ray, Tresemme Mega Sculpting Gel Ingredients, Garnier Micellar Cleansing Gel Wash, Types Of Creative Strategy In Advertising, Belize Weather In June, Gibson Custom Shop 60th Anniversary 1960 Les Paul Standard, Marella Name Pronunciation, Robin Fledgling On Ground At Night,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *